National 12 - find out more...

Vintage Inland Champs 2013

Started by paul turner, 12 Nov 2012, 01:41

« previous - next »

paul turner

"Having difficulty counting Paul?" quote Chadders - depends if I am getting paid or not :)

Simon moss (Guest)

Sorry Howard I completely forgot! I seem to of lost my book and hence your number could you email me it to simonrmoss@yahoo.co.uk. It's in the diary crew is super keen so it's a definite. Talk soon.

angus

I was going to say Paul doesn't count...Hes an accountant but I see hes beaten me to it(as usual).

But I will say it anyway.;D
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Simon moss (Guest)

Does any one know if there is camping at the club or areas by?

NTOACertification

Simon
There will be camping and camper van space and there is no need to book in advance.  Camping is on an area next to the Club, on a first come first served basis, but they have not run out of space yet, albeit it might be a bit cosy!  Camper vans will be accommodated on the car park.
Kevan Bloor (on behalf of Burton Sailing Club)

simon moss

Thank you for that do you know if it is available Friday night or just Saturday? Thank you.

NTOACertification

Simon. Camping will be available on Friday night as long as you turn up early.  There are some sailing activities taking place then and someone could meet you and arrange for a key.  The site will be locked so a key is needed for emergencies.  Nearer the time we would need to know names of those wishing to camp on Friday.
Kevan Bloor (on behalf of Burton Sailing Club)

simon moss

That's great thanks very much

grazz

Here's an update from Paul Turner

There are four vintage boats on offer for the event, contact Tim Gatti if interested; N341, N493, N711 and N1183

Below is the entry list so far
1277 * Jeremy Carey
1650 * Graham Camm
1657 Chimp Brian Kitching
1673 Proctor Mk 4a Brian Herring
2149 Sparklet Bernard Clark
2266 Starfish Simon Moss
2403 * Paul Turner
2487 China Doll Nick Gill
1833 Proctor Mk 9 Ed Willett
2159 Sparklet Angus Beyts
2208 Proctor Mk 12 Moggseyb
2335 Starfish Neil McInnes
2359 * Steve Sallis
2545 China Doll Philip David
2620 China Doll Will Willett
2683 China Doll Howard Chadwick
3541 Uffa King Tim Gatti

Plus likely entries

1520 Chimp Alan Beeton
2020 * Tricia Peacock

angus

Unfortunately i am not going to be able to make it. She who does not get her feet wet has managed to book the family holiday for that weekend, which is rather what I expected would happen. Reflection is available for anybody who would like to borrow her but you will have to come and collect her!

Jennie Clark (Guest)

A very last minute thing I know, but we are going to have tee-shirts available to order for delivery to the event.  They will be appearing very soon on the National 12 bit of the waveprint.co.uk website and you can choose from Polo Shirts (adults) or tee shirts (juniors).  Adam has very kindly agreed to take orders up until Wednesday and we will then go and collect the goods and bring them to Burton SC.  The design is based on the Brixham design but with the event title changed (obviously!!).  Now to get back to the demonly dastardly quiz!

Jennie

Jennie Clark (Guest)

the event Tee Shirts are now on line at waveclothing.co.uk under the N12 tab.  Great souvenirs, which will be delivered FOC to Burton SC on Saturday morning.  Please order by Tuesday night to ensure we can get them from the printers in time.

Jennie

simon moss

T shirt ordered ! Boat collected ! Excited little boy!

paul turner

We are still hovering between 15 and 19 boats - really would like to get 20 on the start line!

Even if you can't get your vintage yot ready in time do join us anyway on either day, or even come along to the Saturday night BBQ, Quiz and Picture Show - please let me know if you are coming along to help plan catering.

Px (N2403 - still not sailed this year........ 8))

angus

I have been trying to find an alternative scot to bring Reflection along but so far have failed.  Mainly to keep an eye on Mr. Willet and mark my words he needs keeping an eye on to make sure he does not take advantage of any poor innocent Sassanach.:P

n12 Bottom Banner