National 12 - find out more...

Calling all volunteers...

Started by Chris Troth, 05 Feb 2011, 08:53

« previous - next »

Chris Troth

With the RYA dinghy show at Alexandra Palace only a month away, it's time to look for willing volunteers to help out on our new, extra-special 75th year stand. If you are willing to spend an hour (or hopefully more) please get in touch with me. Just post below, or email me at christophertroth707@hotmail.com, and let me know which day(s) you can do and how much time you're happy to spend on the stand. Also, any questions, please get in touch.
The stand at last year's show was a great success, mainly down to association members giving their time to talk to visitors.
Help this 75th year stand be extra special.
Chris

Tim Gatti

Hi Chris
I'll be bringing N1 down on Friday afternoon to put her on the stand then plan to be at the show all day on the Saturday. Slot me in when you need me.

Can you get in touch to let me know what time we can get in on Friday?
Thanks
Tim

Chadders

Hi Chris  I will be taking N1 away on Sunday evening after the show and returning her back to her home in Norfolk.  I will be down all day on Sunday so feel free to put me into any time slot you need me to do.  Thanks Howard

paul turner

Any time on the Saturday Px 8)

naomi (Guest)

<address>Volunteers still needed for Dinghy Show 5-6th March! Especially the SUNDAY! (hint hint;))</address><address></address><address>Please get in touch if you want to help out!  Hopefully see many of you there!</address><address></address><address>Thanks Naomi</address>

Jon M

Hi Naomi
I am available for Sunday if it helps?
Jon Moon

Jeremy C

I'll be around to help out on the saturday, possibly sunday too, but to be confirmed, also be there friday to help set up.
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

terry cooke (Guest)

I can help on Sunday if required, will open stand first thing and do till 12. Terry 3517

Naomi (Guest)

Thanks to all of those who haave offered to help out on the stand. A rota is in the process of being put together. You should all hopefully recieve something over the next couple of days (via email), in regards to the rota and any more information that you may need to know!
Naomi

GC

Copsey family there on Sunday, so we can do a slot.
Gerald
3411 & 3538 (almost)

tom lee

I'll be arround on Saturday. I'll be on the OK stand in the morning so can do the afternoon on the N12 stand
Tom<br />N3545

John Hugo

I  intend to be at the show on both days, and could fill  slot(s) if needed.
John Hugo

n12 Bottom Banner