National 12 - find out more...

Burton entries

Started by Dare Barry (Guest), 17 Mar 2009, 06:23

« previous - next »

paul turner

"Baffled of Breaston" here! The website still says that only 48 have entered - but word is that we have 60+ going to the Burton? ??)

Surprised (Guest)

I’ll tell you a secret, the website doesn’t get updated every 10 minutes because it’s done by volunteers in their spare time.

Kevin

Dear Ffabled of Restanob, (we like to confuse people)

Confirmed entries are now at least 71 and I know of two more definite ones on the way. The web-site is a little out of date - don't blame me for that one, I do not control it.

The club is stocking up on beer, food, beer, more safety boats, beer, longer rope to cordon off the dinghy park, beer, longer results sheets, beer and some ale.

Kevin

Thirsty (Guest)

More bar staff?  We don’t want to be stood in a queue looking at all this beer that they were organised enough to order.

Roly Mo

Ellie says she hopes you have some Coca Cola too!

Jane Wade

Can you also arrange some beach totty to take my trolley please?
Jane

Jane Wade

That is of the male variety!

Pip

I'll second Jane's request - the Teignmouth guys were strong but perhaps slightly out of my age range...

Kevin

Pip and Jane,

I am not an expert on male totty, perhaps the two of you would explain to me what it is that you find insufficient in the specimens that you each sail with so I don't make any errors in trolley dolly recruiting. Based on your explanations, Terry and I can then also decide whether we should then be looking for crews with better tastes in helms!

Kevin

Friends in the North (Guest)

"The club is stocking up on beer, food, beer, more safety boats, beer,
longer rope to cordon off the dinghy park, beer, longer results sheets,
beer and some ale."

.. Sounds like TBYC will well prpared for our arrival ...

Lukepiewalker

Lack of pies in that list....

GC

National 12 crews aren't allowed pies

sam293

oh i beg to differ, pies, beans and large quantities of alcoholic beverage are the staple diet of every top crew

Lukepiewalker

Crews may not be allowed them, but Helms will be there too....:X

Tim Gatti

Anybody know how many entries we are up to now?  Tim

n12 Bottom Banner