National 12 - find out more...

An Event first raced in 1937

Started by ken goddard, 09 Apr 2009, 10:45

« previous - next »

ken goddard

Yes, it's the Trent Valley annual Open Meeting, on Sunday, May 10. (a one day meeting this year). In addition to the spectacular main trophy, we are creating this year a special trophy for Admiral's Cup boats. First Gun at 1055am. Please telephone me for more details. Please come!

Ken Goddard, N.2300
Tel. 01332 521168

Tim Gatti

Ken - I'm afraid this event clashes with my parents' Diamond Wedding Anniversary so I'm unable to get there - as it's a 'once in 60 years' occassion.  Hope the sun shines, the gentle breezes blow and that the Scouts and the river traffic keep out of your way. Best wishes. Tim

andyp

Hi,
We're planning to be there with Crouching Tiger

Andy & Charlotte 3465

broz

This is my briar patch, so Brian & Ros will be there with Indecision.8)

martin 1262

Plan to be there in White Heat

Martin;)

Chris Troth

I'll be there with my pudding.
Chris

paul turner

Great response so far to the first of the new Midland Area events 2009 - and the personal invitations haven't all gone out yet! Christine and I will be there in N3157 and hopefully Peter Fergy (with his new sails and beautifully re-vamped Crusader), Ann Britton (with new dangley pole and less string) and Ian Norman (newly varnished) will also be coming out to play. P:K)

Eric 3344

3344 Ella is coming to play.
If anyone is looking for a crew, my daughter, Bethan (age 11) is willing. Contact me on 07968762068.
Eric

paul turner

Greetings All! Ken and I have sent out lots of personal invitations and with the interest above plus club support we are probably already into double figures! IT REALLY WOULD HELP US IF ANYONE INTENDING WANTS LUNCH COULD LET US KNOW ASAP TO HELP WITH CATERING, PLEASE! Ken is away from tomorrow for a weesk or so and Jean is taking messages but feel free to call, email or text me please about catering and/or if you are coming to sail. We really would love to see loads of you at TVSC for the first of the new "Rivers and Ponds" MAAT 2009 series. Cheers, Paul 07710 324 800m paul@alverbanksails.co.uk :K)

Chris Troth

Another 3 boats from the Mere should be joining me.
Chris

White Heat (Guest)

Paul,
2 lunches please for the White heat team
Thanks
Martin

paul turner

Looks like we are already up to 12 entries for the first in the new Midland Area 2009 event - and I am still awaiting some call backs! Ken is still away so please post your intentions to join us (with your lunch orders) here or call me/email. Thanks, Paul :K)

Crusader 3244

hi paul, we have the event under consideration, too, but can't  fully commit just yet.
Chris, 3244

paul turner

Hi Chris - hope you can join us - currently at 15 entries (if all those intending arrive)!
Anyone else there coming out to play? We can cope with up to 42 (and have done so on many occasions in the past 71 years! Plenty of time to get organised - latest entry N3502 Steve Loudon only this morning.
Ken is back from Outer Bulgaria so you can ring him or ring/email me any time. :K)

GC

Hi Ken & Paul,
Anthony is crewing for Phil David And I intend to be there with Tanya (Nick is sailing at Rutland)  
3 Lunches please
Gerald 3411, 3280 & 2881

n12 Bottom Banner