National 12 - find out more...

Boat Database Images

Started by Marcus, 27 May 2009, 05:11

« previous - next »

Marcus

Please can someone tell me how to attach an image to a boat database post? I've managed to upload the images to the gallery but can't seem to get one of them to appear on the boat database. I've tried specifying the URL of the image as it appears in the gallery and uploading it directly. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,

Marcus

Alex D

You need to use the advanced editor and hit the tree icon or turn off the advanced editor and put the image between [\\img]URL IN GALLERY\\[/\\img] tags (not including the "\\"s )
Alex <br />(ex N3455, N3246)

Marcus

Thanks Alex, my twelve year old son also helped me sort it out (obviously I can build a boat but can't cope with digital technology)! Apparently the sizes of the image files were too large!

Tim Gatti

Marcus - if you haven't already spotted it there's a hypertext link at the bottom of page called 'Add your comments/upload pictures" This opens a reply window. Drop in your text then click on 'More post options' to get to a screen where you can browse, select and attach photos to a limit of 256K per posting. Lovely pics of Wild Front Ear.  Tim

sam293

what a stunning boat,
fancy building a db? maybe a big issue or a foolish? id be pretty interested

drop me an email?

FuzzyDuck

Now that is one seriously beautiful boat. Well done Marcus!
I hope you are bringing it down to Leigh & Lowton for the summer meeting and perhaps measurement? I would love to see it in the flesh
Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

Alex D

A great looking boat.  Does it have a name yet?
Alex <br />(ex N3455, N3246)

n12 Bottom Banner