National 12 - find out more...

Hykeham SC Open meeting & Gill series event 4

Started by Steve (Guest), 07 Jun 2010, 07:34

« previous - next »

Steve (Guest)

The Hykeham SC N12 Open meeting and Gill series event 4 will take place on 26th & 27th June. The Notice of Race and Entry form are on the club web site www.hykehamsailing.co.uk/ and should be on the class web site shortly.
Entries will be accepted on the day, but an indication on the forum from those intending to come would be appreciated to assist in the organisation.
I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.

Regards
Steve Sallis
N3531

FuzzyDuck

Team Fat Boy will be there. Leave us a space for the tent on Friday night, and don't shut the bar before we get there.
Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

sam293

if anyone needs a crew id love to be there, or if anyone can lend me a boat that would be awesome too

cheers
sam

paul turner

Sam - would have a vintage yot avaialbe (collect from Derby/already on trailer), but you don't do vintage - or do you? Angus could well be looking for a crew for Mr Jones. P :K)

Jane Wade

Kevin and I hope to be there with our entourage so will require tent space please.  If there is a volunteer with a boat, babysitter and crew then I am sure Dave would love to join us on the water!
Jane
Crew of 3527 Snagglepuss

Roly Mo

We look like missing it this year due to other commitments, hope the sun shines!
RM

tom white

I and Maz will hopefully be there this year ;D

GC

Gerald & Nick will be there with 3280 & 3411 with room needed for 2 tenta

angus

Rohan and I will be there with Agent Orange. Looking to arrive late friday night or Saturday very early saturday morning if that is ok.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

grazz

We will be there with full family entourage, babysitters etc, but not camping (so the rest of you can have a quiet night's sleep);)

G & Z

Mike S (Guest)

Crew exams will be over. We're planning to be there and camping.
Mike S
N3491

Jerry G

will be there and camping.  not sure if arriving Fri evening or Sat am.
Jerry G
N3500

Tim Gatti

Will be there too and camping Sat evng.
May bring a ribby just for the fun of it - depends on the weather forecast.
Tim

FuzzyDuck

Slight change of plans Steve. We will still be coming Friday night but Matt and Luke will be sailing 3236. I will be guesting in a borrowed boat. Just waiting for the crewing situation to be confirmed.
Simon

FuzzyDuck

More change of plans, possibly.
Unfortunately the crew who I had lined up has had a death in the family so is possibly not sailing. To be honest I am not sure if she is or isn't.
So covering all the bases are there going to be any spare crews available for Hykeham to sit in the front of a Foolish?
Simon

n12 Bottom Banner