National 12 - find out more...

Hykeham SC Open meeting & Gill series event 4

Started by Steve (Guest), 07 Jun 2010, 07:34

« previous - next »

Moon Shallow

Hi,
Carbon Paw Print will be there! But we me and Debi will be sailing her. Will hopefully be camping fri and sat! My mum and dad will be around is anyone needs babysitters, or my mum could be persuaded to crew if anyone needs one!
Naomi

andyp

Sallis jnr

Thank you to all those who have posted responses or Emailed me directly. We are finalising catering numbers and can offer everyone the choice of Lasagne or Chicken curry or a Vegetarian option for the meal on Saturday evening. Prices will be £6 per meal so excellent value. If you want to guarantee you meal choice and avoid disappointment can you post here or Email me direct with meal choices. 
Also I suspect there may be some people who are planning to come, but don't use this forum or Email, so if anyone knows of someone who is coming, but has not posted here can you post here on their behalf, it would be much appreciated.

Regards

Steve Sallis
N3531
(For some reason I appear to be logged on as Sallis jnr, but I am in fact Sallis snr. I guess that's what happens when the Laptop gets taken away for exam revision)
It's alright to dream.

martin 1262

Steve
We shall all be there can we reserve 4 lasagnes please

Martin
3458/2306 

angus

All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

andyp

Hi Steve,

We wil be visting reatives in Lincoln on Saturday evening so won't need an evening meal

Andy & Charlotte 3465

Stuart Hopson

Lasagnes for two please. Debi Will be sailing with Naomi in Carbon Paw Print. I'll be kicking about or possibly of cycling whilst everyone is on the water... inless anyone wants a 14 stone crew ;D

Chris Day (Guest)

Hi Steve

We'll be there. Can we have 2 curries please.

Cheers

Chris and Sophie N3513

Jerry G

1 x lasagne, 1x chicken curry for us.
Jerry G
N3500

Moon Shallow

Hi, wont make it up friday night now as going to get the boat in the afternoon! And please can I book in for one lasagne... Mum and Dad are going out to eat! Thanks

FuzzyDuck

back form germany,
crew sorted (thanks martin).
1 lasasgne for me please.
leaving at 4!
Simon

aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

andymck

Hi Guys
Clare and I will be there in the cat in the hat.
Not sure on food yet
Andy
Andy Mck<br />3529

Chadders

Sorry for the late info, just back from cruising the Fjords, Howard and Helen will be sailing both days in N2266 Triarda but unfortunately need to return home Saturday evening and return on Sunday morning.  Need to cut 3 weeks of grass growth and find the sailing gear and boat before the morning!  Howard

Mike Storey

FuzzyDuck

Fantastic event, well organised and a pleasure to be at such a friendly club.
Even the weather was glorious even if the wind was a bit errratic!
Look forward to going again soon!
Simon & Matt
PS sailing the Foolish was great and having a thwart to sit on means the knees are not to bad today, hhhhmmmmmmm

aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

n12 Bottom Banner