National 12 - find out more...

Gill series final & inlands @ Northampton

Started by grazz, 15 Oct 2012, 08:16

« previous - next »

grazz

The final round of the 2012 Gill series is taking place on Saturday 3 November at Northampton Sailing Club, Pitsford.  There will be a briefing at 11.15 with race one starting at 12 noon, two more will follow back to back. The prize giving will take place in the evening, with music and fireworks to follow. The Inland Championships take place over both days with race 4 starting at 10am on Sunday 4 November. Camping is available on site, please let the club know if you intend to bring a camper van.  For those of you who think that November is too late in the year to camp, there is a list of local accommodation on the NOR, which can be found at: http://www.northamptonsailingclub.org/docs/events/2012/2012%20National%2012%20NOR%20NSC.pdf We have arrange for a late Autumn burst of sunshine, warm weather and good wind, so looking forward to seeing you there. Any queries (about the event), please ask.Charlotte Stewart

tom white

matt and I will be attending this event, looking forward to it!

see you there

Tom White
(N2765, N3193, and as a week ago N3434)

Kevin

Lindsey and I will be using the event as our annual father and daughter bonding session. :)

Kevin N3527

Jennie Clark

We will be there, really looking forward to it.
Jennie, Bernard and Ellie

angus

Hope to be there with reflection and my new crew.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Chris Troth

Hope to be there with the pudding. Will also bring the boat.
Chris

Steve (Guest)

Jo and I will be there. I'm looking forward to it as I've been doing far too much Laser sailing and not enough N12 sailing lately.

Steve
N3531

John m

Meadowcrofts are coming.  It will be good.

jonathan_twite

I am planning on comming, but at the moment do not have a crew (They're all afraid of the cold...).  If anyone would like to crew please contact me, the boat is a Paper Dart and so we will be competing in the back half of the fleet, but the boat doesn't have anything complicated on it - no experience required, any age/size.

Jon Twite
Goose Hunter N2709
N3162 (Baggy Trousers) "Bicycle Clips"
N2709 (Paper Dart) "Goose Hunter"

jonathan_twite

Crew found.  Two British-Moth sailers in a 4-Planker N12 - Lets hope the winds are very light or we've got no chance...
N3162 (Baggy Trousers) "Bicycle Clips"
N2709 (Paper Dart) "Goose Hunter"

grazz

Two of our junior sailors from Northampton are keen to sail at the open. If
you are looking for a crew, please contact Tom or Charlotte and we can pass on
phone numbers etc.

Charlotte

Luke Pepper (Guest)

We will be making the trip with 3512, we got a travelodge for £27 so if anyone is trying to find reasonable accomodation its worth a look! 

Luke & Katie

Tom Stewart (Guest)

News from Northampton Sailing Club.

The good news is that we have beeen topping the reservoir up over the past few days and it is now full to the brim ready for the 12s at the weekend. A huge bonfire is ready to be lit and an excellent forecast pomises loads of on the water fun before beer, fireworks, bopping and prizes.

;)

Luke Pepper (Guest)

Unfortunately we can no longer make it this weekend so if anyone would like our travelodge for £20  give me a ring and ill send you the reservation Details.

Luke

Guest (Guest)

Unfortunately we can no longer make it this weekend so if anyone would like our travelodge for £20  give me a ring and ill send you the reservation Details.

Luke

n12 Bottom Banner