National 12 - find out more...

Gill series final & inlands @ Northampton

Started by grazz, 15 Oct 2012, 08:16

« previous - next »

Jennie Clark

Fab weekend - thanks to everyone at NSC for making it such a lovely end to the season

Jennie, Bernard and Ellie

jonathan_twite

N3162 (Baggy Trousers) "Bicycle Clips"
N2709 (Paper Dart) "Goose Hunter"

Kevin

Most enjoyable sailing I have had for over a year. Especially enjoyed the tightness of the competiton: 9 boats finishing within about 30 seconds at the end of the 3rd race was something else. And the plentiful food was unbelievably great value!

Thanks to all involved with organising and running the event. Northamton SC remains one of my favourite venues.

Kevin 3527

angus

Not my best weekend, can anybody beat 798 miles for 20 minutes sailing? well Murray can he was closer to 920 miles!:'(
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

angus

I forgot to mention the most spectacular thing of the weekend was Meds turning up with a boat that looked like the back end of a phantom stuck on the bow of Mr Jones an proceding to thrash the DCBs out of site when the wind got up, didn't do too badly in the lighter wind either. It was almost worth all the travelling just to watch that. Is it true the 2nd hand value of a DCB has just dropped by a couple of grand?

But is she really called D C Cooper isn't it confusing enough with DBs DCBS with out DCCS.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

GC

Thanks to Northampton for a well organized event with superb food and camping ((not to mention race officering).

Thanks to Gill for providing the prizes again for the series and to Clare for personally etching the glasses.

A new sponsor for next year should result in different prizes so spend the winter practicing.

Gerald

n12 Bottom Banner