National 12 - find out more...

Burton 2016

Started by darebarry, 26 Nov 2015, 02:49

« previous - next »

Gavin Willis

Hi Dare, I have taken weight out of the original F'in Boat so look forward to racing for the Clinker Trophy again.
Always close - Gavin

darebarry

Look forward to the company Gavin, new set of planks this year, just off to do a bit more varnishing. Dare

darebarry

Hi Clare. Can you give me a call. Dare 01983 529901

darebarry

New boat goes sailing this Friday and going to Devon next Friday to be measured . That's the good news, but still looking for a crew is the not so good news. If somebody is free to sail please give me a call. Dare Barry. 01983 529901

darebarry

Thanks for the call Gill, crew now sorted.
3547 has now got its bottom wet.
Dare

3513SL

Great news Dare!

Burton Week is getting increasingly closer now....get those entries in!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

Carbonara

Hi all
I am looking for a crew to sail with me in Carbonara N3502. Any volunteers or ideas for people to ask?
Patrick Hamilton

JayHaich

I'd like to have new sails measured before racing starts, can I make an appointment with a measurer?  We will be there on Friday so Friday pm or Saturday morning would be ideal, usual fees liquid or otherwise available.

I also have some used sails available to sell and will take to the event.

Thanks

Jeremy 

Kevin

Jeremy,

I am planning to arrive around lunchtime Friday. Happy to measure sails during the afternoon.

Kevin

JayHaich

Thanks Kevin, perfect. Jeremy.

darebarry

Dart Crossing. If coming from the south don't forget to pay for your dart crossing.

Dave Croft

Does anyone know what the dress code is for the Burton dinner???

Geoff & Amelia

HI

Anyone available to measure a suit of sails for us on Saturday please?

Many Thanks
Amelia

Thomas Stewart

Hopefully Jonno but I am waiting for confirmation. If not then Mike Hoyle but he will not arrive early. What are you after Dave?

Graham

HI,

Anyone still looking for accommodation we are willing to let our flat. 100m from the club, 1 bedroom but with 2 sofa beds in the lounge and fantastic views of the creek could sleep 6 or a family. £130 a night for a luxury time in brightlingsea, grahamb@limetreeproducts.com

Graham

n12 Bottom Banner