National 12 - find out more...

Burton 2016

Started by darebarry, 26 Nov 2015, 02:49

« previous - next »

darebarry

Just booked into the Brightlingsea motel. How many faces from last time will be there again??
Dare

paul turner

Christine and I will be there, too! Probably in China Doll N2403 although..... Px  8)

Dave Croft

My Cheshire Cat is 40 years old in August so the plan is to be there to celebrate... Her first major event was Falmouth Burton week 1976  :)

GC

Don't think that room would hold the five Copseys' again so have booked a cottage this time.

I sold my Cheshire cat earlier this year but my first Burton week was 1976 in a Paper dart(crewing for David Sallis)
Look forward to seeing it there.
Gerald

edwillett

Just booked my accommodation for what will be my first Burton since 1992...... :D
...now just need to find a (small) crew...any takers? or Offers? And decide which boat to bring.....Ribbie? Vintage? 4P? or AC?

JonathanReubin

Considering dragging 443 out her shed for another crack at those pesky Dead Cats.

Thomas Stewart

Jonathan your attendance is compulsory. You are allowed to pick and choose your days according to the weather but you must attend!

Dave Croft

I hear a rumour that N23 Farandole - Burton Cup winner in 1937 has been fully restored and may make an appearance!

angus

Looks like I may have some competition for last place!
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

bettyshole

Anyone after a crew?  I will need to book the AL by end of April otherwise no chance of coming (also need to sort doggy daycare, unless there is already someone coming along who is willing & able to be terrorised by 2 borders?)

Biniou

May I attempt to Burton with ten crews in board? >:(

...in a N12, the number of crews is unlimited? Is it?

edwillett

Hi All

I have booked accommodation and already entered...and also just need a (small) crew now...volunteers gratefully accepted!

Cheers

Ed

3513SL

Entry form complete, just about to send it off. Looking forward to a Burton Week on localish waters!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

Chris Troth

Entry form returned today.
Maria and I will see you there with Bouncer :)
Chris

Dave Croft

Who will be running measurement at Brightlingsea?

Thanks, Dave

n12 Bottom Banner