National 12 - find out more...

Who´s sailing for Salcombe YC at Burton Week?

Started by Jimbo42, 06 Mar 2007, 07:58

« previous - next »

Jimbo41

Boing!
Come on Salcombe sailors!

Jimbo41

janeysailor12

Jimbo41

Emma G

Blimey Jim

If Janey hasnt got any work to do then what does that make you then eh!!!!! ;D ;D :P

Doesnt one think that you may have too much time on your hands for all the  boinging & posting one has done recently ha ha ha ha  ;)

;D

janeysailor12

Yep my thoughts exactly!  When they allowed us Internet access at lunch times at work....they did'nt know what they were letting themselves in for....good old Britannia Building Society...anyone want a mortgage??  ;D

Emma G

I may need more than that if work ever check my internet usage!!! ;D

Will bear you in mind  :)

janeysailor12

janeysailor12

[quote by=Jimbo41 link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool1,m=1173211085,s=12 date=1174572182]Still applies .... You know the answer already?/quote]

Not sure I want to

Jimbo41

Come on down to Sunny Salcombe at Easter and I'll explain.....

janeysailor12

Would LOVE to....but sailing the B at an Easter Regatta closer to home.  Equity is still being raced at my club just in case you thnk we've abandoned her.  She's going to have gorgeous white gunnels this summer.  The wood the gunnels are made from (sycamore) was replace 18months ago, but I'm afraid the boat builder was'nt as particular as he could have been.  Water has been seeping into the wood almost straight after we had her done.  It's got to the point now where it's beginning to go grey and needs attention so Mike's got his work cut out...that is IF I can drag him away from the B14.  Hopefully soon she'll be looking beautiful again...like you I adore wood NOTHING looks like it if it's kept pristine....but keeping it that way can be a pain...but so rewarding.  What sort of condition is Passion Pud in?

Jane

JohnMurrell

Looks like our German contingent has hit the Gluhwein early today!

Jim I have been too busy boatbuilding recently to gossip!

Racing over Easter is confined to Saturday afternoon - 14.00hrs start and there should be at kleast 4 boats to show you where the marks are!!!!!!!!!!

n12 Bottom Banner