National 12 - find out more...

Thought you needed cheered up after a long year !

Started by duncan, 13 Sep 2007, 03:21

« previous - next »

duncan

A thief in Paris planned to steal some paintings from the Louvre. After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings and made it safely to his van.

However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas.

When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied, "Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the paintings. I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh."

(and you thought I didn't have De Gaulle to send this on to someone else.)

Well, I figure I have nothing Toulouse.  

Sacrebleu, as my Marseille, these froggy jokes send you in Seine !.

Duncan,  & still missing the (liquid) bar on the 10 tonner 

paul turner

French definitions for you:

Coup de grace - french lawn mower

An apperitif - a set of french dentures

Metronome - a little man who works on the french underground

Next.......................... ::)

jammy dodger

Chinese sick leave
'Hey, boss, I no come work today, I feel really sck. Got headache, stomach ache and'
The boss say 'You know Hung Chow, I really need you here today. When I feel like this i go to my wife and say give me sex. That makes everything better and then I go to work happy. You try that'
Two hours later Hung CHow calls again 'hey boss, I do what you say and now I feel great. I be at work soon... You got nice house'
 ;D

angus

Come on Duncan shake off those blues, weather looks lovely for Loch Tummel this weekend. You can join me for a swim, I seem to have been doing quite alot of that recently. I know people warned me when I got a moth I might be doing a lot but I didn't expect it before I got it in the water.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

n12 Bottom Banner