ebay again

Started by THG, 04 Dec 2006, 06:46

« previous - next »

angus

All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Jimbo41

Angus!

Did you throw in the brass cannon as well?  :P

Jim N3130 and 3470 (The British Colonial Navy in Bavaria  8))

THG

THG

Marcus (Guest)

Any idea what sail number ii is?

scotyot

Angus is probably asleep as he works so hard so I will answer for him!
 It's 2717, an Impact built China Doll. Like you folks, I hope it sells to someone who will fully appreciate it and sail it, not try to sell it on for max profit after a couple of weeks ownwership!

angus

Na I hung onto the canon incase any europes pass by :D

scotyot

Can somebody not cheer up Angus by offering him a good AC Crusader, Baggy or similar? I reckon he's pretty depressed over the sale of his Doll (above) cos when he told me about the sale, he'd reckoned he had just recruited a new 12 sailor up here in sunny Scotland!
With Xmas just round the corner some of you southerners must be 'trading up' and have a decent boat for him. That way he wouldn't have to worry about brass cannons and europes, and he could rejoice in the sound of shot- gunfire as he takes the winning salvo!
Go on, make his day!

angus

Hey i'm not that depressed besides i've gone into hibernation, not coming out tillafter Christmas

Roly Mo

Remember that hot chocolate has been known to bring both you and Rohan out of hibernation in the recent past!

Team Roly Mo

scotyot

As a recent returnee to Twelves, is 'Hot Chocolate' one of these new-fangled carbon double-bottoms then? If so, Angus will definitely come out of hibernation!

n12 Bottom Banner