National 12 - find out more...

URGENT- CALENDAR ORDERS

Started by Jeremy C, 05 Mar 2011, 07:40

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

Apologies for the delay this year, but the calendar is now ready to go to print. See image below which gives the final look of the months.
If you wish to purchase a calendar they are only available by PRE-ORDER and I will be sending it to the printers next Wednesday (12th Jan 2011)
To order a calendar please send me the following details by e-mail

1. full name
2. full address
3. number of calendars you would like

send to: jeremy@designs42.net

Cost per calendar is £7.00 (this will include postage to you by first class mail)
In order to recieve your calendar I will require a check made payable (to NTOA) for the full amount sent to me (address is in the handbook) prior to the calendar being dispatched.

PLEASE CONTACT ME QUICKLY IF YOU WISH TO ORDER A CALENDAR AS THEY WILL GO TO PRINT NEXT WEEK so as to be delivered to you before the end of Jan.
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Chadders

Great looking calendar again Jeremy, please put me down for 3 and I will post the cheque off this weekend. Howard

Tim Gatti

Jeremy - I'd love one too.  Will post you a cheque or preferably give it you at the Committee meeting on Saturday if that's OK. Just let me know
Tim (Gatti)

Jeremy C

Lucky I have printed a few spares Tim! Bring cheque to Com meeting- that will be fine.

To all other people who have ordered calendars they should be back from the printers shortly. Thankyou to those who have posted me their cheques.
To those who have yet to post cheques please could you send them as soon as possible to me as I shall not be sending calendars out until payment has been received!

Address:
J Carey
Flat 1.B. Adelaide Road
High Wycombe
Bucks
HP13 6UR

Thanks

Jeremy :)
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Roly Mo

The cheque is in the post!
RM

nigelf

Congratulations on a superb calendar Jeremy, delivered this morning.N3535.

Jeremy C

Glad it got there safely!
should be a load arriving on doorsteps today and tomorrow.

Thanks for the orders and supporting the NTOA!

I have 3 spare if there are any people who missed out

n12 Bottom Banner