National 12 - find out more...

Thanks for the film clips Jeremy, keep them coming

Started by ifoxwell, 25 Mar 2011, 10:16

« previous - next »

ifoxwell

Errr... as the title says. 

Feels like months since we have been out so its good to be able to watch others sailing even if we cant get out on the water ourselves.

Keep them coming

Ian

PS they are on the Facebook page for those that havent seen them

Jeremy C

one of them is on youtube for those without facebook:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx1U8y6NJw0

run out of broadband usage for this month but will post the others there next month!
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Lukepiewalker

They are very nice. Makes me miss my National 12 sailing days...

Jeremy C

The camera used for the the rear view videos was purchased by the NTOA and it will become available to individuals to use for periods of time so that we can get more footage out on the web to promote  the class. If you are interested in borrowing the camera in the future for a period of time please post here or get in contact with me directly  using my normal e-mail address. I am currently working on different mounting systems to fit different boats- not an easy thing with the range of 12's !
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

n12 Bottom Banner