National 12 - find out more...

GILL SERIES event 1- Burghfield SC 28th March

Started by Jeremy C, 24 Feb 2009, 10:22

« previous - next »

andyp

Not sure if I've missed it, but what time does it start, 11.30am?

sam293

Notice of Race
Gill Series 1
National 12 open
Saturday28nd March 2009
Start time (Not before): 11am
Race programme 1 am race
2 pm races back to back
Scoring system RYA Appendix A
Maximum number of
races to count 2

FuzzyDuck

Hi Jeremy,
Matt & I will stay for food before we drive back.  See you Saturday.
Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

rosie

I'll be there with eric but need a crew.

OMSC

I will be coming down. after all, someone needs to be last and make everyone else feel better. Debating wether to bring gordon or token gesture at the moment.

Jeremy C

There are currently 23 entries recorded on the BSC pre-entry system. I have prizes for both Ac and DB boats.

Pre-entry will close at 12pm friday to allow for the paper work to be produced. If you do not enter by this time then you may still enter on the day though the entry fee will be £16 not £13 on the day. Caterers will be on site from 9.30 for bacon butties and coffee etc. I have had a few requests to join the evening meal, if there are others who would like to join in could you please let me know as soon as possible. Contact details are listed earlier in this string.

If coming, it would be greatly appreciated if you could pay the entry by cheque (made payable to Burghfield sailing club) as it causes less problems with change!!

Jeremy
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Chris Troth

Rosie, a N12 crew from Olton is helmless - so there is a strong chance she would be available.
Chris

beans

Shake yer Beans 3378 will almost certainly come up from Bristol....if I can only find time to pack the boat up on Friday night, Ken

Chris Day

FuzzyDuck

Come on Ken get that boat packed up. Will be good to see you again... isn't it 25 years since you left 'The Lanch'? woops given away your age, sorry!
Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

n12 Bottom Banner