National 12 - find out more...

N12 T-shirt options 09

Started by Jeremy C, 06 Apr 2009, 03:12

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

A little late this year but I have some t-shirt designs (below) that I would like to get to print ASAP. could you post on this sting your preference in the next couple of days

Thanks

Jeremy
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

First image a bit too small so |I have redone them all now - hopefully a bit clearer
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

Sorry,

text is still not clear and I can't delete them to adjust so here is the text for you. (national 12 written vertically) Also sorry for posting the same t-shirt twice ... oops!

Lukepiewalker

I like the second one, all the text is a bit busy for my liking. If you could make the 12 more superscripty to make it a more obvious 'power'. I suppose you could have a picture on the front and the text on the back... ro somesuch.

Pip

My vote would be for either the 3rd or the 5th - but I must admit I don't really wear t-shirts...more a polo shirt person. Is it just T-shirts? Oh and putting in a vote for "petite" sizes :)

Phil Brown

No 5 has our vote

Phil & Dawn
<br />Phil Brown<br /><br />N 3518

johnk

I like the first image in your 2.17pm post which is repeated as the fourth one in the same post.

Chris Troth

Same, I like the first one of the 2.17 post
Chris

angus

I would go for the first one of the 2.17 post, although I would rather somthing a bit more substancial than a t shirt.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

OMSC

just for moonshallow.....

whatever the design, can we have some in pink?

andymck

Where are the crew in that one?
Andy Mck<br />3529

Alpha Male (Guest)

Ultimate refinement withour the words gets my vote.
More importantly, Moonshallow is right PINK is the way to go.

Alpha Male

FuzzyDuck

I to like the power of perfection without the words but disagree on one point...
IS HAS TO BE ORANGE!
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

tonyelgar

Third one down in the second post gets my vote. That said they all look cracking - good effort!
(the blue also suits the new colour of my boat :P!! so extra thumbs up from me!)
Tony
ex 2760/3255

grazz

I vote for the third or fifth one in the second post. Anya would like one in size 12-18 months (not pink!)

n12 Bottom Banner