National 12 - find out more...

Get your Norfolk Week & Hunstanton entry in quick

Started by grazz, 26 Mar 2009, 09:04

« previous - next »

Tim Gatti

Accommodation update - that very gracious man - Paul Turner - has offered Seb and self accommodation for the week.  Thank you Paul. Can't wait. Tim

sam293

does anyone want a crew for the whole week?
im sure you all know who i am by now,
cheers
sam

paul turner

If you are still wondering about whether to go to NWNW or not, hopefully the article posted as "view from the back" of the fleet on last year's events list NWNW will entertain/amuse you and inspire the waverers to join us! :K)

andyp

Sent our entry off for the Hunstanton weekend three or four weeks ago but haven't had anything back yet, is that normal?

FuzzyDuck

Andy,
Same here, but about 6 weeks ago.
I think you need to read the small print on their website. First come will be to people doing the whole week.....
Only in June/july will they let weekend entries in.
Looking more likely we 'weekenders' will be turned away!
Hows that going to work for the Gill series if we are not allowed to take part!
Simon 
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

marcus_ingram_uryc

i spoke to someone at the dinghy show the other week, and they said there were still places for the weekend up for grabs

Roly Mo

The best thing to do, if you are worried, is to ring David Baddeley (think I've spelt it right) who is doing the entries - he can confirm if he's got your form.  They don't normally acknowledge receipt but will be sending out car parking permits this time round I understand (but David hadn't got these when I spoke to him).
RM

Barry

Odd I thought I'd entered for this year way back when this thread first started - however today I got all the bumpf through because I was there last year. I know others who were there last year who have got the same. I'm not sure my cheque was banked (I'll double check that).
Unless anyone knows different I'll drop David a line.
Cheers
Barry
ex N3364

marcus_ingram_uryc

i had the same thing, i guess its a mailing list thing

andymck

Just got my parking permit, was no 40, so they must be pretty full.
Andy
Andy Mck<br />3529

Barry

Phew - My parking permit (No.16) turned up this morning - we're in!
Barry
ex N3364

FuzzyDuck

I will wait for tomorrows post, cus nothing arrived here yet and I also posted mine the day the first post went up.

Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

marcus_ingram_uryc

yep mines back, no 25 i think, good times;D

Roly Mo

:)Got ours too, number 7.
In case anyone is interested, bookings are now being taken for chalets via 'The Oasis' at Hunstanton.  They come with a very handy parking space as well as tables, chairs and room to shove all your clutter including children and dogs!  Block A is at the northern end of the dinghy park, block C is near the slipway but on the 'ground floor' with Block B again near the slipway but 'upstairs'.

Mrs RM (who is very pleased to be sharing Chalet C2 with ICM, Doc Fred and Co for another year) and hoping for N12 neighbours as in previous years!

PS  for those with smaller people how about crabbing with the kids at Burnham Overy Staithe on the Wednesday evening? 

Jane Wade

If team RM is throwing down the gauntlet for a Wednesday night crabbing session then you can count on two small Wades and two small Rayners (our house companions for the week) to join you!  In fact you can probably expect some big Wades and Rayners as well.
Jane
Been a long time since I did Norfolk Week!!

n12 Bottom Banner