National 12 - find out more...

Great North Run

Started by greight expectations, 13 Aug 2009, 10:44

« previous - next »

greight expectations

Dear all,
I hope some of you will remember me,  Greight Expectations 3334, despite having been scarce for a season or so! I've been taking a sabbatical from sailing (though like any addict I slip back into old habits with little excuse).

As part of this sabbatical I have,  amongst other things, taken up running and have entered the Great North Run, a half marathon and one of the first at that (also my first half marathon).  I hope to complete the run in under 2 hours, ancient (56 year old) knees permitting.

Ah! I can hear you all say, he's looking for sponsorship! Well yes I am!  It may not appeal to all of you and if it doesn't no worries.

I have done stuff for my chosen charity for some 3 years now and if you would be prepared to contribute thank you very much,  I know they do not waste the resources entrusted to them and they do a really good job.

If you are content to sponsor me please use the link below and if you can provide the info they need to grab the tax back from Alistair and Gordon that would be great.

http://www.justgiving.com/Roger-Brisley

Thanks for taking the time to read this and your support if you have

Regards

Roger Brisley 

n12 Bottom Banner