National 12 - find out more...

So, who's got a new boat on order then?

Started by JohnMurrell, 30 Dec 2009, 06:22

« previous - next »

JohnMurrell

My spies tell me that there seem to be an unprecedented number of Twelves on order / in build this winter..................................

Mr Day, Mr Willis and Dr Lloyd have all admitted that they have done the deed and that nice Mr Driver tells me that he has 5 kittens bouncing around the boatshed in Beer, so who else?

I am sure too that Rondar have shifted to a third dimension, another TARDIS for MrW?

Come on folks, time to spill the beans?

MikeDay

I am prepared to own up to having collected my new trailer from those nice people at Sovereign.  More to come on N352? when I've seen it!  Now, what are we looking at in the photo above? Is that the Driver establishment?

Mike D
N352?

sam293

the plug does look like something that could produce a dcb

*edit* just noticed the photo of dcb on top too

Gavin Willis

Sabrina has been nagging me for a while to get a 'nice looking' boat. Our original Paradigm is a bit ugly and quite a bit overweight but has been loads of fun and is still really quick. I will own up to a new one soon but no beans please, not on top of sprouts.

benb

I've ordered the plane in the background. Or is it part of a new rudder development?

Chadders

Brian Herring has just bought a ribbed Uffa King does that count as a new boat?

Martin

The colours of that model plane look like the Laser Centre gel coat back catalogue.  Glad to hear N12's are beating the recession. 2010 is shaping up to be a good one for the class.  Happy New Year to one and all!!!!

Chadders

On a serious note!  Our 2010 Handbook is now at the proofing stage and this will include the updated dinghy record. 
If you have a new boat on order or in build and want it to be recorded in the handbook that we only produce every 10 years or so then it would be good to confirm your registration etc now.  The book is at final proofing stage but we could possibly add in any registrations confirmed before the next committee meeting on the 16th January, anything after that will miss the book!  The down side will be that your secret will be out when the book is sent out probably in February, the choice is yours chaps.  Happy New Year to all and happy new boat for our mystery owners.  Howard C

andymck

Very Shiny Michael.
Interesting go faster stripes as well.
Is it your boat thats going to be on show at Ali Pally?

Andy
ps the 4th bouncing kitten from beer is heading my way ;D
35??
Andy Mck<br />3529

Michael

Yes it will be there.  Whats the eta on yours?

John Meadowcroft

Looks good Michael.
Per the Burton Week entry list here http://www.national12.org/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.cgi?m-1262733693/ it looks like Messrs Camm and Iles are also currently making investments!  Are they trying to reduce the cost with a new P&B jib!

MikeDay

I have - and here's the first sight of it, courtesy of Paul Young at Rondar.
Mike D
N35**

David_Wilkins

I'm more than jusr a little bit envious!
Enjoy it Mike & Anne.

Cheers
David
David Wilkins<br /><br /><br />Ex 925, 2433,2730,2825,3139,3345.3405,3481

andymck

Michael
Planning late March, but you never know with new boats.

Andy
Andy Mck<br />3529

n12 Bottom Banner