National 12 - find out more...

N3154 Resurgam

Started by National 12 Webmaster, 13 Apr 2007, 12:04

« previous - next »

National 12 Webmaster

The life of N3154 Resurgam. Design: Baggy Trousers, designed by: Robert Peebles in 1980

Original boat name: Baggy Aardvark.

DavidW

Originally owned by Mike Hoyle of Henley SC when I was a member there.
Subsequent owners have included Mike Cooke, Emma Wilkins and she is now owned by Felix Newall-Smith of Spinnaker SC where I am now a member.
Felix won the Admirals Cup and the Beaston Goblet in her at Porthpean in 2006 - still using sails made by Mike Cooke.

David Wilkins
David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

STU W

I believe she was owned by the Cowlings for a couple of years around 1985/6 and did pretty well for them at Burton Week back then
12's are for life not just for christmas.

Phil Brown

Felix at Spinnaker, flat and seriously depowered. It was an awesome day . .
<br />Phil Brown<br /><br />N 3518

Phil Brown

and extremely gusty . .
<br />Phil Brown<br /><br />N 3518

Jon M

I had the Aardvark for a couple of seasons (99-2000?) - sailed out of Weston SC - awesome boat in a blow, and in the light stuff too. Sold the boat after my crew moved away, and I moved back into europes...we all make mistakes.

fnewallsmith

Some pics of Baggy Aardvark, who is currently up for sale.

See the for Sale database!

fnewallsmith

fnewallsmith

fnewallsmith

fnewallsmith

fnewallsmith

fnewallsmith

fnewallsmith

sam_3154

Hello all, Sam here.

I am the new owner of N3145 (formerly Baggy Aardvark), she is now called RESURGAM. I bought her in March 2016 from a colleague in Plymouth. She needed a little bit of work, mostly cosmetic but I am happy to say she is about to go back into the water. I look forward to learning to sail her and would love to hear what you think about her/any tips you might have.

Cheers Sam

n12 Bottom Banner