National 12 - find out more...

Yeadon Open Meeting 3rd October

Started by Chadders, 22 Sep 2010, 10:23

« previous - next »

Chadders

Anyone fancy some really interesting sailing at Yeadon the day after Ripon?
Please let us know if you are coming along and do not believe all you hear about submerged shopping trolleys!  It is however a tad shallow in places but a great place to sail and practice in close quarters with other boats.  Yeadon is only 15 miles from Ripon and a pleasant drive after a nights camping at Ripon.  Please post here or let Tim Gatti or Howard Chadwick know if you are coming along as we too are shopping for prizes etc.

Roly Mo

I suspect we won't make it to Yeadon.
RM

Tim Gatti

Clubhouse and Boat Park usually open by 9.00am.
Registration from 10.00am

Briefing at 11.00am
Ist race start - 11.30am
Lunch served after Race 1 (Pre-order and pay when you register)
After lunch:  2 races - starts at approx 2pm and 3.30pm - to be confirmed by the Race Officer on the day.
Looking forward to seeing you all there
Tim

angus

I will be there but I am still looking for a crew.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Chadders

Angus I think you now have the offer of a crew if you check your email, Brian and Liz Wady are also hoping to come with his 11a, looking good for Yeadon too!8)

angus

All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Chadders

Looking like good weather for Yeadon on Sunday too, we had a Blue Green  Algae scare this week but only in one small area and  it now looks good for sailing on Sunday.   Circa 10 boats coming that we know of and others possible so it should be a great days sailing following on from the  Ripon Gill Meeting on Saturday.8)

Mini Chadders

So, how'd it go... Apart from wet?! :-)

Chadders

Great thanks full report on its way to the webmaster so watch this website for the results etc.

Mini Chadders

Hey Up!
Just spotted your write up & see that JC is as speedy as ever... sounds like a good old Yeadon day keeping everyone on their toes (fun, fun, fun) ;D

n12 Bottom Banner