National 12 - find out more...

2010 Inland Championships & Gill Series

Started by Charlotte Stewart, 28 Sep 2010, 08:41

« previous - next »

Charlotte Stewart

Due to the cancellation of the Inlands Championships at Grafham, it has been decided to combine the Northampton Gill series and Inlands to be held on 6 and 7 November 2010.
The event will also incorporate the Midland Area Junior Championships open to helms under the age of 21 on 1 January 2010.
The notice of race will be available from the Northampton SC website as soon as possible.
Just a reminder....the next Gill series event is on Saturday at Ripon. 

Kevin

Who is coming out to play? Derek is making the trip from France to compete, so there really is no reason for anyone based on the UK mainland not to be there.

Really looking forward to the weekend; 3 months out of a 12 is just too long!!

Kevin

darebarry

The Ginger Pudding will be crossing the Solent so the overseas boats will be there in force. Hope the sun is out to make up for Grapham.
Cheers Dare. N3521

angus

I will be there with Shotgun if I can find a crew, anybody interested?
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

sam childs (Guest)

provided we can get the boat finished off in time, Billy the Hoover will be making its first appearance on the circuit in a while

John Meadowcroft

Roly Mo

I won't be there as I am going to play with some powerboats in the eternal hope that I might qualify as a Powerboat Instructor, but will be thinking of you all and praying for good sailing and sunshine!
RM

GC

Nick will be sailing 3436 and I will be back in the Baggy for the first time this year (with Anthony as crew)
Gerald

I will be there racing my own 12 for the first time. Cant wait! :)
See you there
Steve

Naomi (Guest)

Hi,
Carbon Paw Print won't be there. If anyone needs a crew for something nice and quick, then let me know as I am available to crew!! (My collection of coloured sailing wear has improved so I can now match even more boats :P)
Naomi

angus

Hi Naomi, I am neither nice nor quick but if you fancy giving a vintage boat a try I am looking for a crew. You can email me on angus3 at tesco dot net or my numbers in the book under beyts

angus

P.S. you need colours that match varnish8)

Jeremy C

Sunny times to day at the inlands at Northampton..

Tom Stewart currently holding the overnight lead, but still three races to go tomorrow
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Chris Bowen

n12 Bottom Banner