National 12 - find out more...

Grafham Open Meeting - 25th & 26th June

Started by Jane Wade, 06 Jun 2011, 01:08

« previous - next »

Jane Wade

Hello
Would be good to get some idea of numbers for this event please.  NOR available http://gwsc.no-ip.org/gwsc_docs/2011/Microsoft%20Word%20-%20GWSC%20MASTER%20NOR%202011%20V1%20-%20N12%20Open%202011%20V1.pdf. 
Please reply to this thread and let me know if you will be attending.

Jane

Mike Storey

Yes planning to come both days
Mike S
N3491

GC

Family wedding on the Wirral on saturday so we are going to miss our closest event.
Will try to make sunday if possible.
The Copsey family

John Meadowcroft

Roly Mo

We had hoped to do this one but himself needs to go and practice sailing on the lumpy stuff before we head off to Dun Laoghaire in July.  Hope you have fair winds and sunshine,
Mrs RM

tom white

Hey,
Hopefully I will make this one, either in le shed or if windy in soapdish, not sure on crews yet, but still looking forward to it,
See you there

Tom White (2765)

Steve (Guest)

We are planning to go both days.

Steve & Jo
N3531

andymck

Any lightweight crews available?

Andy
Andy Mck<br />3529

Jane Wade

All crews are lightweight, it is the helm that is the issue :P

andymck

Yes and some more an issue than others lol
Andy
Andy Mck<br />3529

JPreater

Hi,
Bit cheeky as i'm a fifteen sailor, are there any amazing national 12 sailors (hope flattery works) driving up to grafham from the bristol area that would like to share some fuel costs?
Any offer considered!!!!

My email is joshpreater (at) hotmail.com

Regards
Josh Preater

Gavin Willis (Guest)

Hi Josh, I am driving up to Grafham from Mark in Somerset (J22-M5) if that is any help. Call me on 07974 180974 if you would like a lift.
Gavin Willis

andymck

Still looking for a crew for the DCB

Andy
Andy Mck<br />3529

JPreater

Hi Gavin,
I'm now sorted but your offer is very much appreciated, see you all at Grafham!!
Many Thanks
Josh

Kevin

Many thanks to everyone involved with organising the event at Grafham this weekend. Two contrasting days of sailing at one of the finest venues in the country, it doesn't get much better than this. Just a shame there weren't a few more boats able to make it.

Kevin

n12 Bottom Banner