National 12 - find out more...

Yorkshire lift needed for Burton

Started by dinnerlady (Guest), 21 Aug 2011, 06:38

« previous - next »

dinnerlady (Guest)

I have kidnapped Tricia Peacock and taken her to the wilds of Yorkshire on my narrow boat - now she needs to get to Burton week is there anyone in the York/Ripon area who might save her the train fare and awkward journey please? :)

Jane W (Guest)

I am a bit far South but if she gets the train to Milton Keynes I can drive Tricia over to Brightlingsea on Friday when I finish work.

paul turner

Or if Tricia can get to Derby or Nottingham (or even Long Eaton!) on Friday Christine and I can take her to the Champs. The cunning plan is to leave for Brightlingsea lunchtime -ish:K) Px

Chadders

Hi Dinner Lady we will be travelling down early (9ish) on Friday morning from Knaresborough and if Tricia doesnt mind travelling with us and our Brorder Terrier she is welcome to a lift down to BSC.  Give me a call if its any good and we can liase on pick up.  We are 20 minutes from Ripon and 35 minutes from York is that near enough? Howard (07977 573326 or home number in the book)8)

Chadders

Hi Dinner Lady we will be travelling down early (9ish) on Friday morning from Knaresborough and if Tricia doesnt mind travelling with us and our Brorder Terrier she is welcome to a lift down to BSC.  Give me a call if its any good and we can liase on pick up.  We are 20 minutes from Ripon and 35 minutes from York is that near enough? Howard (07977 573326 or home number in the book)8)

Chadders

Must be getting old I seem to be repeating myself or is it just dodery fingers on the keyboard?

Chadders

Lift sorted sorted from boat mooring to Brightlingsea.

dinnerlady (Guest)

Thank you to everyone who offered,now problem sorted. Having a great time in the wilds of Yorkshire. Came past Yorkshire Ouse SC yesterday but not much sailing on a Monday afternoon. ;)

n12 Bottom Banner