National 12 - find out more...

2012 Calendar images

Started by Jeremy C, 14 Sep 2011, 05:52

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

It's getting to be that time of year when I start thinking about the 2012 season National 12 calendar.
With this in mind I am looking, as ever, for the best images of the year which best reflect the class and it's activities over the season.
Could I ask all members who have a stock of images to go through them and mail me the ones you think could fit the bill.

e-mail: jeremy (@) designs42.net

If you want to send a CD please find my address in the handbook or e-mail me and I'll send it to you

Jeremy Carey
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

I've had a few images sent to me for the 2012 calendar, but not nearly enough!
There have been some wonderful pics taken throughout 2011 of the twelves, so please share them with me so that I can share them back on the calendar.

Proposing to do  Feb 2012-Jan2013 calendar rather tan the more traditional Jan to Dec format so that we can include the whole range of events as they are finalised.

Please send me your pics using the mail address above

Thanks

Jeremy
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

n12 Bottom Banner