Joint meeting with Larks, N12 and Fireflies
3 races on Saturday (12.30pm briefing), 2 on Sunday
Entry £22
Free camping available, evening meal and late bar
‘Big Breakfast’ and Kids Crabbing Competition on Sunday
See website for NOR and Entry Form
www.royalharwichyachtclub.co.uk

Jeremy C

Planning on being there, who else is coming along? Legs should have recovered by then!
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Tim Gatti

Planning to be there too.

Hope conditions will enable Clare and I to get out on the water more than we did over Burton weekend!
(Combined attendance at Hayling and this event will add over 1000 miles to the fuel budget...oooer)
Tim

Tim Gatti

Hi Amy
Just been on RHYC website but can't locate a link to Entry Form/NOR - am I just looking in the wrong place?
Tim

tom lee

Yellow Submarine  will be there
Tom
Tom<br />N3545

Kevin

Will be there if I can find someone to sail with me. Any volunteers?
Kevin N3527

Mike (Guest)

Hi Kevin
I'm planning on coming with both kids. I can volunteer Alex for you and I'll sail with Sophie.

Mike S
N3491

paul turner

Dolly Daydrean N2487 and crew hope to be there too! Px:K)

Antony (Guest)

Well noted Tim, the details are being finalised....

Tim Gatti

Thanks Antony - thought I was having a 'senior moment' for a while.
Tim

John Meadowcroft

Big decision as to which thread to reply to...

Meadowcrofts coming, and so I believe are Thornton and Brown families.  Going to be lots of noisy children, and that is not counting any Johnson children.

Antony (Guest)

I think that you chose the wrong one!  But since this is now the most 'up to date' i feel obliged to compound this error.
We are working on a plan for competitive childrens crab fishing on Sunday morning.  As many of you will know there is a reasonable element of luck and we will make sure equipment is organiser supplied to prevent cheating (like those Stewart family nets) and so it should be pretty fair despite some pretty regular practice by some.
Antony

Jennie Clark

We will be there with N3334.  Ellie wants to know if the crabbing will be before, during or after sailing - as she will be crewing she's hoping it won't clash with the racing.
J

Chadders

Sorry we wont be able to make this one in D8 or Vintage but it looks like its going to be a cracker so sorry to miss it and good luck to all.  Howard C

Antony (Guest)

Howard, that is very disappointing.. you will be missed in an event with both vintage and Design 8 fleets.
Jennie,  Ellie would not be the only one disappointed if the crabbing and sailing clashed so there is no danger of that!
All:  The schedule of play reads something like:
Saturday:
12.00 The sun comes out for the weekend to support the 12-15 knots of breeze.
12.30 briefing for 13.00 start - 3 races
Later (about 18.00) - Curry followed by Inter-class Olympics that is mostly comprised of non-Olympic events.  We still have the same good and cheap caterer.

Sunday
10.00 A 'Big Breakfast' will be available at the club and their will be a crab fishing (equipment provided) and racing competition.
13.30 racing start - 2 races
16.00 prize-giving
I think that is about it.  If you need a crew let me know, no promises but there are some good and keen juniors around the club at the moment disappointed we have caused their racing to be cancelled for the weekend.
Antony

n12 Bottom Banner