National 12 - find out more...

GUL Series Finale and Inland Championships

Started by Charlotte Stewart, 14 Oct 2013, 08:40

« previous - next »

Charlotte Stewart

The final event in the 2013 Gul series (Sat only) and the Inland Championships will be held on 9 and 10 November at Northampton Sailing Club, Pitsford Reservoir.  The NOR is on the homepage of this site and can also be accessed, along with SIs etc on the open meetings section of the NSC website at www.northamptonsailingclub.org
The Gul series prize giving will be held on Saturday evening and will include the prize draw to win a weekend away in at the Watergate Bay Hotel in Cornwall.  You have been automatically entered into the draw every time you compete in a Gul series event this year...make sure you are there to be in with a chance of winning!
The Inlands take place over the whole weekend - 5 races in total, 4 to count.  There will be three races on Saturday, starting at a very sociable 12.35.
If you are looking for a crew, do get in touch - some of the NSC juniors are really keen to sail.

angus

I am planning on bringing reflection a long and am looking for a crew.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Red Hot Pudding

Jenny and myself will be there in 3316. Ian

Carbonara

I would like to reserve a keen NSC junior please.
Patrick Hamilton

Jeremy C

planning on being there with Trick cyclist
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Charlotte Stewart

So...Patrick, can I take it from another string that you are now sorted for a crew?  Angus, we think we have sorted you a crew.

tom white

Planning to be there with Jayden wood crewing, looking forward to it 

tom white
 (2765)

angus

Excellent, I have my accomodation sorted for Friday night, I have working wheel bearings on my trailer. All I have to do now is to convince the misses that I have an urgent tree job to do for John Hugo that weekend  and hope she doesn't notice the boat hooked up behind!8)
Oourgh and stick a couple of bits back onto Reflection........at least I will be doing the glueing this time.

Mr Big

Big Issue will be there, might require a crew.

John m

Coming with Oliver, looking forwards to it

Kevin

Great weekend, especially when the sun came out today.
Thanks to Tom, Charlotte and everyone at Northampton for their excellent organisation, to Gul for their generous sponsorship, and to Emma for sailing with me.
Well done to Graham & Zoe.
Kevin N3527

Charlotte Stewart

Thank you to everyone who joined us at Northampton for the Inlands and Gul Series finale this weekend.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  Big thanks in particular to Mike Pickering from Gul, who travelled from Cornwall to join us at last night's Gul series 2013 prize giving and for bringing with him some extra prizes.  Gul's sponsorship of the series has been fantastic this year.
Finally, well done to Graham and Zoe for winning not only the Gul series but also the Inlands.

John m

Gul's support of the National 12 Class has been fantastic
Jon Ibbotson won the weekend in Cornwall surfing - and then Mike produced another voucher which Alan Beeton was the lucky winner of.
Saturday was cold and dreary, but today was windier, sunny and warmer.  
Both days were pretty shifty!
All in all, very good fun.  Well done to those who made it happen.
John

angus

A great weekend, many thanks to everybody who made it possible. Finally got home slightly groggy about 9.30:)

n12 Bottom Banner