National 12 - find out more...

Inland's and Gul Finale

Started by Tom Stewart, 19 Oct 2015, 08:49

« previous - next »

Tom Stewart

The entry form, notice of race and sailing instructions are up on the Northampton Sailing Club website. This link takes you there http://www.northamptonsailingclub.org/index.asp?selection=Event%20Detail&eid=1560
It would be great if you can let me know that you are coming. It will of course be brilliant with Fireworks, Gul prizegiving including a prize draw which if you entered a Gul event you are entered for and a disco with extra cheese. Free camping on site.
Also the last Open meeting Char and I are organising before we relocate to Suffolk!

tom lee

We will be there
Tom
N3545
Tom<br />N3545

Tom Stewart

Inlands and Gul Finale. Sorry for the poor grammar. Robert and I will be sailing 3544

Neal

Freya & I will be there.
3271 & 3501

simon moss

Tom and I are coming for both days saing N3331.

angus

I plan to come but will need a crew as usual. Anybody interested?
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

3513SL

We'll be there with 3513, 1 year on from when I first helmed a 12 at the Northampton Open! Looking forward to it.
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

JayHaich

We'll be there with Dead Cat.

Carbonara

I am planning to come but need to find a crew.
Patrick
N3502

I'm not confident enough with my 12 sailing skills to bring Gryphon up, but I'd happily come and crew for someone...  Would be a good learning experience for me to sit in the front seat!
I'm 50 but pretty fit.. 5'9" and 65 kilos... possibly too big and heavy....
Can bring my caravan and stop overnight, so available for all 5 races....

angus

Matt I would be happy for you to crew for me. I will either be sailing Mr Jones or a trouble shooter so a few Kilos here or there won't make much difference. Of course you may be a little quicker if you crew for Patrick, but then there is the stress of trying to squeeze under the boom each tack! Oh and the added bonus I also have a minisail so we will have plenty to talk about whilr we are waiting for the rest of the boats to finish between races!:-/

You're on, Angus!  Don't care what we sail, or where we come...  Will be good for me to learn how to sail a 12 properly.. can't guarantee it will be good for you! ;D

angus

Good stuff Matt, Can't guarantee youll learn how to sail a 12 properly but should be fun! I'll see you there.

taffy

Hope finally get to our first 12 event had the boat 2 years, so about time, really looking forward to it. DJ.
N3516

Steve (Guest)

Jo and l are planning to come.
Steve
N3531

n12 Bottom Banner