National 12 - find out more...

Derwent Handicap and Vintage Champs Jun 16th &17th

Started by davidpeacock, 18 May 2018, 04:14

« previous - next »

davidpeacock

Hello all Vintage Sailors

The Vintage weekend at Burton SC, Foremark Reservoir is not far away and it needs your support. If you have a Vintage 12 please bring it along. If you would like to take part but don't have a vintage boat Paul Turner has several that he is willing to lend out. This is our main vintage event and it's great fun so please try to make it. The Derwent Handicap on the Saturday and the Vintage Champs on the Sunday are separate so it's OK if you can only make one. If you can do both there's camping overnight and parking for motor-homes.

Please post on this topic if you're interested so Kevan and Janet can get an idea of numbers.

Thanks

Dave Peacock

paul turner

Yo DP. I will be there but only on the Sunday as our new band "The Cherrys" has a major outdoor gig booked on the Saturday. I will be taking "China Doll" with Kay crewing. I believe that Christine to be crewing for Brian (Cpt Carbon) Kitching. I hope that Gerald is sailing "Mr "Jones" again - just needs a new tyre on the road trailer. "Shotgun" is on a trailer and ready to hook up but "Smuggler" and "Starfish" are tucked away so if anyone wants to sail either please let me know asap. Paul  8)

angus

I am interested in coming along with Reflection if anybody is prepared to crew for me.

All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Martin C

Hoping to be there in talisman all I need to do is sort the crew should be a good event see you soon. Martin

angus

Nobody interested in crewing for me?
I have a possible crew for one day so if anybody can do just one day that would be great, otherwise I don't think I can justify the travelling for just one days sailing.

Martin Clarke

Crew now confirmed for both days.
Angus. What day are you struggling with I might be able to help

paul turner

Yo.

Christine is crewing Cpt Carbon both days and Kay and I are doing the Sunday. I'll email the other ladies and TVSC  to see if anyone is free if you can let me know which days.

Also, no requests yet for loan of vintage boats? Please let me know soonest. Gerald, please confirm re "Mr Jones". N2487 is also on trailer ready to sail.

Paul  8) N1650, N2020, N2359, N2399, N2403, N2487, N2492 (not yet ready to re-launch!)

angus

angus

I still don't have a crew for Sunday so I won't be coming.

martin 1262

Angus. Sorry you can be there.  I checked but the possible crew is otherwise engaged. 

NTOACertification

Photos from Vintage Champs  Sunday are on Flickr

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmdKWM2m

Some more to be added

Kevan

NTOACertification

n12 Bottom Banner