National 12 - find out more...

Olton Mere Open Meeting 21st October

Started by Chris Troth, 09 Oct 2017, 03:27

« previous - next »

Chris Troth

Hi All,

Saturday 21st October is Olton Mere's N12 open meeting. This is the final open meeting in the midland area calendar. Bargain entry of £5.
We plan to run 3 races, with 2 to count, starting at 11am. There will be a break for lunch (bring your own), and then two more afterwards.

Please let me know on this forum if you are planning to attend.

Hope to see you there.
Chris

paul turner

Sorry Chris. This will be the first Midland Area/Four Plank meeting I am gonna miss in over three years. The Cardiac Rehab Gestapo are keeping a close eye on me, and sailing and driving any sort of long distance is currently "verboten". However, Cheshire Cat N2750 is available to lend to an competent helm/crew who would like to sail at your meeting. Collect and return to the farm; you bend, you mend! Px :(

martin 1262

Chris. Loved going last year but like Paul due to health reasons i am sadly having to bow out.   

smilie

Hello Chris

Sorry with another storm looking lie it's set to hit the England on Saturday I'm going to bailout early.

JG
The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

Chris Troth

Hi everyone,

Looks like the weather gods have not been kind to us this time with strong gales forecast for saturday. Also, having just had a little boy, James, this last weekend we are short of people able to run the meeting properly. With this in mind, we are cancelling the open meeting this year.

Look out for midland area news for next season.
Chris

paul turner

Right decision Chris; it's blowing "old boots" here and getting windier...! Px

n12 Bottom Banner