National 12 - find out more...

N3309 Loireag

Started by National 12 Webmaster, 30 Sep 2007, 04:21

« previous - next »

National 12 Webmaster

The life of N3309 Loireag.   Design: Crusader 88, designed by: Phil Morrison in 1988
Previous boat names: Silent Knight, Beautiful Freak, Silent Knight, prior to change to Loireag.

Simon

I've just bought 3309 today (30/09/07) from Robert Smith who sailed her at Shustokes SC. Current name is 'Silent Knight', that might change as we have a few good ideas for a new name (well we think so!). I must say I'm chuffed with my new boat, see the pics below.

I've not sailed for many, many years but it will be good to get back on the water to teach my daughter how to sail. I just hope she enjoys it just as much as I will!

I'll be sailing her in the handicap fleet at Delph Sailing Club, Bolton.

If anyone else has any info on 3309 I'd love to here from you.

Cheers

Simon

Simon

Just a few pics of the boat after she had a repaint and varnish.

Steve R.

Bought 3309 from Simon back in September, superb looking boat, I know Simon must have put alot of effort into the re-paint. We've decided to revert her name back to Silent Knight (sorry Simon!) and she is now being sailed in the handicap fleet at Dovestone Sailing Club, Nr. Oldham, where she is much admired (which is more than can be said for my sailing technique!).

Steve R.

Just a couple of pic's of Silent Knight in action earlier this year. Now sold to Malcolm who will be sailing her with his son on Strathclyde Loch.

Steve R.

n12 Bottom Banner