National 12 - find out more...

Burghfield coaching & open meeting  (this weekend)

Started by grazz, 14 Mar 2005, 08:19

« previous - next »

grazz

TimGoodhew

I think we'll be making a visit to the "home club" for the first time since LAST march!!  :P

MikeDay

Graham

New boat not exactly ready yet (Brett in NZ flying 15s, mast maker building cars etc...).  Please could you record results on Sunday and let me have them for Thames Area.  Have a great day.

Mike
N349x

grazz

MikeDay

Graham

That's very kind of you and we would have loved to, except we're off tomorrow to Courchevel for some snow and couloirs, and thank goodness skis can be bought rather than having to be commissioned (though it can't be long before there's an Aardvark product in carbon); my Bandit B2s are already twitching in the loft.  Looks like the weather is going to be fabulous for you - good luck.

Mike
N349x (could be on the water in May?)

Antony (Guest)

Burghfield was lovely, sailing in March does not get much better than that.  Pity there were not a few more boats around given how easy it is to get there.

Thanks to all involved in organising things...

Antony
N3484

BrianWhitmey

Second all of that! Great day for all of us. Watch out, come Bristol, Jackie and I will be using a calendar to judge our starts instead of the stopwatch - there'll be no stopping us then ;)

jammy dodger

Sorry we could not make it Graham, had boat loaded friday all ready to come when I got the phone call asking me to take client out for a sea trial on Saturday. Suppose only compensation was I got my hands on a Sunseeker Camargue 47' for the afternoon!
Hope to see everyone next time around.
Simon

DavidW

Small compensation Simon - sailing a Twelve in the sunshine at Burghfield has much more appeal!

See you soon.
David
David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

n12 Bottom Banner