National 12 - find out more...

Burton Wk

Started by antony (Guest), 26 Jul 2005, 11:56

« previous - next »

antony (Guest)

Now getting very excited about Burton Week.  Can anybody tell me the social programme for the week?

Antony
N3484

Mikey C

And where is the buddy list/entry list/form guide?!

And there seem to be an awfull lot of people planning on following Tom - surely someone is planning on beating him this year?! My only practice recently has been Moth sailing, so maybe not me...

Should be a great week

Mike C
3489 Radical Edward
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

grazz

Kevin

Form Guide - how about Fran and Sophie becomming the first all female crew to win the week?

Kevin

sam in the sun (Guest)

Hannah P and I are very gutted that we wont be there and we have to work in the sun in minorca!!!!!

Def think Sophie and Fran may win the nationals, but doubt sophie is quite ready for the 700 nationals! Cheers for informing my dad of all the gossip sophie, traitor! Or maybe it was Fran! Thanks for the party by the way guys, the instructors still talk about it!

Socials will obviously be awesome but im sure you will miss Team Tetlley corrupting everyone!!!!

Miss 12s!!!!!!!

Samwise the Brave!

3460 Boat Share!

sam in the sun (Guest)

Hannah P and I are very gutted that we wont be there and we have to work in the sun in minorca!!!!!

Def think Sophie and Fran may win the nationals, but doubt sophie is quite ready for the 700 nationals! Cheers for informing my dad of all the gossip sophie, traitor! Or maybe it was Fran! Thanks for the party by the way guys, the instructors still talk about it!

Socials will obviously be awesome but im sure you will miss Team Tetlley corrupting everyone!!!!

Miss 12s!!!!!!!

Samwise the Brave!

3460 Boat Share!

sam in the sun (Guest)

Miss 12s!!!!!!!

Samwise the Brave!

3460 Boat Share!

grazz

John Meadowcroft

A couple of questions.

1 - What time is the Practice Race?

2 - Why is everyone following Tom up the first beat.  From my memory if you want to beat him you just have to be ahead of him at the first mark.  From memory, not too many take him from behind!

Serious answers to question 1, if not question 2 please.

john

n12 Bottom Banner