National 12 - find out more...

Burton week daily race reports

Started by grazz, 04 Aug 2005, 10:16

« previous - next »

grazz

Watch this space for daily reports from Abersoch.

Coming at you as soon as we find someone who knows what went on during the race and it still sober enough to type.  :D

grazz

Kevin

I see Mr First Beat is starting where he left off last year. First at the first mark and 6th at the finish, Groundhog day or what?

Kevin

MikeDay

Graham - Sounds fantastic ... how many boats entered?

Mike D
N3496

bim (Guest)

Sounds like it is tight and exciting... wish I was there but great to read the reports.

Any chance you could put more results on ... at least top six.. but maybe top ten? & how about overall later in the week to see how things are going.

Keep up the great reporting and good luck for the rest of the week to one and all....

Bim

Mike Storey

I think SCYC post the full results on www.scyc.co.uk

There's nothing up there this morning though.

How envious are we, stuck at our desks. Still... only 4 days to go to Salcombe. Hope the weather holds up.

Mike
N3274

Kevin

You like living dangerously Bim.

I think those of us sitting in our air-conditioned ofices rather than supporting the class at it's main event of the year should be grateful for the fact that anyone can be bothered at all to sit on a beach early each morning with a laptop and write reports for the benefit of us armchair sailors.

Rant over! Are we going to see you back in a twelve this year Bim?

Kevin

grazz

45 Entries now (Gerald Copsey finally decided the conditions were good enough to warrent him entering

grazz

Click on the "Overall result link at the top of the write up" to see the overall results - will keep posting these as we get a spare moment

bim (Guest)

ooops, in my haste to read the reports I overlooked the link for the overal results. Nice one Graham and,

CONGRATULATIONS to you and Zoe on another Burton Cup victory. Sounded really exciting and close...

Keep up the great reporting, they ar ethe highlight of myy working day!

Hope the wind gods continue to smile and provide enough wind for you all.

Bim

david w (Guest)

The highlight of mine too - especially yesterday's which had a highly unusual amount of family interest for me! :)
Well done Graham & Zoe, both for your result and the reports.
Wish I was there. :-/

Please spread the word that a lightweight crew who can manage to get to Salcombe for next week would be very welcome. 8)

Cheers

David W

Mike Storey

Today should be nailbiting stuff. Graham v Tom - who is your money on?

Kevin

I would put money on Graham. Tom has to finish either 1st or 2nd AND ahead of Graham to win. It should be easy enough for Graham to seek him out before the start and make sure that does not happen.

Kevin

Kevin

Congratulations to Graham & Zoe, Silver National and Burton Cup winners 2005.

Kevin

MikeDay

Sounds like a great week and fantastic competition between Graham/Zoe and Tom/Liz.  Big congrats to Graham and Zoe and finally, we have living proof to the poll that's been running on this site for months.  The answer is ... NUMINOUS!

Mike D
N3496 (Numinous)

n12 Bottom Banner