National 12 - find out more...

Where's the Gallery gone??!!

Started by John Murrell (Guest), 06 Mar 2006, 10:26

« previous - next »

John Murrell (Guest)

Just a thought - I can't get to the gallery page, have they been removed?

John

Jimbo41

Hmmmm. I have had the same problem.

Where have all the N12's gone?

PLEASE, bring them back  :'(

Jim N3130

grazz

It's in the process of being fixed . . . watch this space

grazz

It's back! You can log in and add your own pictures now, but keep it clean please! We will add more pictures from the archives later, but for the moment there are a few from 2005/2006.  

THG

Is it possible to get a picture of every 12 into the gallery?  Some may not be aroud but it would be great to have a current pic and some history on each boat.  There are a few threads running looking for history etc in the forum.

This shows we have history and not SMOD which just have numbers really...

Kean
N3339 (almost)
THG

RogerBrisley

Kean  -  Betty Swallocks? not a nice picture perhaps..... ;)

Roger

John Murrell (Guest)

Roger,

Thats why I changed to name when I bought he - getting my daughter into sailing and off horses was a holy grail! Also somehow Emma sailing around with Betty Swallocks didn't seem quite right.........

John (Almost ex 3339!)

Jimbo41

I also think it would be great to get picture of all our boats.

John, I know how hard work it is to literally get my daughter (also Emma) off horses and into sailing. I'm finally succeeding.... I didn't have to change her name though.....

Jim N3130.

THG

Maybe need a few lessons on this - created a personal gallery or do we add to a public one?  So the test picture I added there can't be viewed.

Don't worry its not a picture of Betty Swallocks and that name will NOT be used.

Kean
THG

James Taylor

It gone again what else am I suposed to look at on a boring saturday morning at work !!!!!!!    :'(
James N3304

n12 Bottom Banner