National 12 - find out more...

BCYC open...

Started by Mikey C, 26 Mar 2006, 10:56

« previous - next »

Mikey C

I've managed to steal a boat for the weekend - hope everyone else is as desperate to sail at cheddar this weekend as I am!

See you all there

Mikey C
N3458....
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

nathan (Guest)

I wont be there for several reasons, one of which being no boat, which i suppose is a good thing lol.

Hope everyone has a great time!!

Paul Turner N2487/3500 (Guest)

All dressed up and nowhere to go........................

I would love to sail at Cheddar (can only make the Saturday) but, alas, I have no crew as all the members of the Coven are otherwise engaged!

Any volunteers for Crazy Diamond's third voyage?

Jimbo41

Lucky lot!

You talk about not having a crew Paul, whereas I'm talking about having icebergs in our local lake !!!!!  >:(

Still, new Alverbank sails arriving via TNT today (thanks Kevan)  ;D and lots to do under cover.... but all the same... Some people have all year sailing and still aren't happy....  :P

Jim N3130

Adele

David_Wilkins

Hey Adele  - we did the entertainment bit the other weekend - it's someone else's turn this time! I have a nice straight burgee that we can use.

See you there - I trust you've been making those daily vistis to the Gym!!!

;)
David

David Wilkins<br /><br /><br />Ex 925, 2433,2730,2825,3139,3345.3405,3481

Mikey C

Having not 12 sailed since grafham, or a tippy beast like a Foolish since 2001 I think me and Em might be doing the entertainment on the water!

For anyone who gets off the M5 at Weston Super Mare and goes the back roads to Cheddar, Banwell is basically closed, cant get through...

Cheers

Mike

Adele

Hehehe, pleased to hear about the straight burgee (otherwise i think people might gather the state of our - or rather the crews, sailing technique!!!).

No comment regarding the gym, except that my kit is still in the car from when i was supposed to go running before sailing at spinnaker . . . opps!!!

Looking forward to seeing lots of you there.

Adele

lucy horsley

Well as Dad and I will be making an appearance this weekend we, well Dad's pink trousers at the very least, should be providing some entertainment!
Look forward to seeing everybody there
Lucy
xxx

Tom Jefferies

unfortunately i cannot be there. hope that every one has a great time and that the is wind! i look forward to seeing water that is not frozen!

tommo
N3229
N3438

John Meadowcroft

just seen the weather forecast on the bbc website.  23 miles an hour each day.  sun and rain too and not too cold.  does it get any better than this?

THG

THG

Kevin

Forcast sounds good to me Meds. Shame you will only be buggy minding. Or are you taking your kit ready to jump into the front end if Katy has enough?

Kevin

Mikey C

With that forecast, can anyone lend me a Big Issue?!

John Meadowcroft

Mike
given your earlier comments - are big issues easier to right than a foolish, or just easier to sail?.  Not bringing any kit other than nappies.  I will be admiring everyone's technique...
meds

n12 Bottom Banner