National 12 - find out more...

Dinner tickets

Started by Dinner lady (Guest), 12 Mar 2006, 03:50

« previous - next »

Dinner lady (Guest)

Well - like it or loath it the dinner tikets are selling well ... and I don't want you keen website readers to miss out by leaving it late to order. I have to confirm numbers a month in advance, so the debate is over and those of you with long arms and shallow pockets need to get those cheques into either Janet or myself asap.

Antony (Guest)

Just booked some more rooms at the hotel to include the essential grandparents for childcare.  Looking forward to it.

By my calculations if half of the boats that I expect to be sailing buy two tickets then this dinner will be virtually sold out, and i would regard my assumptions as pretty conservative.

Antony
N3484

Dinner lady

The hotel are asking that I confim numbers for the 70th dinner by the end of this month - so PLEASE don't leave it to the last minute to book tickets as you might be disappointed! Orders to either Janet or myself asap! TA.

Antony (Guest)

That means that Lesley needs details for the dinner this week.  Delay will mean disappointment.

Antony

MikeDay

Money sent for tickets a while back but nothing received in return - I assume that tickets will be given out when we get there?

Mike D
N3496

n12 Bottom Banner