National 12 - find out more...

70th Anniversary Entry Forms

Started by Kevin, 19 May 2006, 07:42

« previous - next »

John Meadowcroft

Kevin

John & Katy Meadowcroft are coming
Doing the dinner on sunday night.  probably want dinner on the saturday provided it is not too early... kids to bed etc...
looking forward to it.

sean Clarson (Guest)

;D  N2154 Sparklet design - I bought her sans fittings - her previous owner had removed everything to start revarnishing, I am trying to put her back together having finally given her a coat - so no laughing if I've got anything on backwards or upside down or whatever  - also I am not sure if the 40 years old self bailers are going to sink me yet - I am hoping for a maiden sail this Sunday ( which I believe is going to be breezy - so no doubt I can test her bouyancy as well )

Anyway I hope to arrive on Sunday, will probably wish to camp at the club site and will hopefully sail in the Pursuit race with my daughter Ellie on the Monday.

N2145 campaigns again...lets hope I can do her justice.

Sean Clarson

just printing off the N12 association membership forms...as we speak

ps do I need to reserve a camping pitch or anything? - and do we have directions posted anywhere?

Kevin

Sean (and anyone else who is unsure of where Northampton SC is), please refer to the club web-site page at http://www.northamptonsailingclub.org/NSCfindingus.htm for directions.

No need to reserve camping, there is plenty of room and it is free.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Kevin

Jane Wade

Dave & Jane Wade sailing 3468 (kindly on loan from the Thornton family) will be there to sail on all three days - Sedgebrook Hall for dinner on Sunday and small person to put to bed Saturday so no food at the club.

Jane

Peter C (Guest)

philipcosson

Philip and son Joel plan to sail all three days with N3253.

Wife and daughter may be onshore some days.

Not likely to stay for evening meals, not going to dinner (unsociable b^gg&r)
Philip<br />ex N3367, ex N3253

Ken Goddard (Guest)

Kevin,
Ken Goddard and Ann Britton will be sailing N.2300 "Duodecimal" on Saturday and Sunday. Sedgbrook Hall has been booked for the big Dinner. Please book us in for dinner on Saturday night.

Regards
Ken

DavidW

I'll be there with Adele, we'll be sailing on Saturday and Sunday ;D  but I need to drive home on Sunday evening so no dinner for me  :(
I'll be camping and eating at the club on Saturday. If food is early on Sunday might manage that too!

Looking forward to a brilliant weekend 8).

Cheers

David

David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

Nathan Harding

Lucy, Kat and I will be there in N3493 LOKI. Therefore we will be hoping for 3 meals on the saturday night and will be attending the dinner at "sedgebrook hall". We will be camping at the club. However we were planning to arrive on friday night, would this be possible Jane or Tom? I have to protest tho i hope sumo wrestling isnt only available to the people who dont go to the dinner!! Helms verus Crews me thinks!!

See you there

Nath
35XX

Jane Wade

Sumo Wrestling also available during afternoon of Sunday so no problems with arranging a bout with your crew!  I can let you in on Friday night if you want to give me a call - number in book.

Jane

Nathan Harding

Hi Jane could you email me your number nathan_harding@btopenworld.com. I am at university and the book is at home and i dont think ringing home for them to find it is an option.

nath

RogerBrisley

What times are proposed for the starts on saturday and sunday? ( sunday is only 2 Gills?)

Will be there but need to time my run out / home to maximise Brownie points for further travelling!

Also need a crew.... Please ring,  numbers in the book

Roger B

darebarry

Hi Kevan
Coming over from the Island with 3498 Paradise Pudding. Looking forward to the weekend. Are there any other Pudding boats sailing?
Cheers Dare

n12 Bottom Banner