Started by Kevin, 04 Jun 2006, 01:52

« previous - next »

Kevin

Jerry G

DavidW

David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

Mike S (Guest)

N3274 on the Sunday only but probably arriving on the Saturday evening.

Mike

Fran G (Guest)

Happily Sophie and I will be there in 3431.

Looking forward to it a lot.

Fran

MikeDay

Sadly, Anne, Flipside and I won't be there as I have to go to New York.  Hope you all have fun.

Mike D
N3496

RogerBrisley

Ipswich  

Unfortunately it's rather a long way and I shall be Paddling at Naburn - need to qualify again this year for the Northerns -  instead.  Sounds like a wonderful venue so trust every body has a good time but whatever please put a note in your dairies to do the inlands at Scaling Dam 30/9+1/10th... if any body needs more info please let me know.... Graham knows where we are,  seen him there before!

Roger

helen

It is going to be sunny and an easterly breeze so it should be great! it is High tide while we are racing and camping at the club.  On shore there is the football and the BBQ and the band....  

Hopefully 12's will be the biggest fleet there!

Who else is going to be there?

Helen

Antony (Guest)

As usual we will be there, looking forward to it.  I think that we have found a babysitter for the Saturday so should be able to sail both days!

Antony
N3484

Kevin

No crew ... no excuse!!

Nigel Playford has two available for the the weekend, both with previous N12 experience.

Kevin

helen

It is going to be sunny!

I know of some spare crews too so let me know if this is the only thing stopping you being there!

Did I mention we are sailing at High Tide???

Helen

n12 Bottom Banner