National 12 - find out more...

Web Site

Started by Roly Mo, 21 Sep 2006, 09:01

« previous - next »

Roly Mo

Like the look of the new front page - good to focus on the exciting things coming up.  Well done!

Team Roly Mo

grazz

Glad you like it, always good to keep developing things as the ideas come through :)

Jimbo41

Graham, welcome back. Hope you both had a good time on honeymoon.

Talking of renewal, how's about a tutorial DVD for the class? It wouldn't have to be as cheezy as "BREEZE ON" though. Contents on tuning, equipment and measurement, as well as the best ways of tacking and jibing under different weather conditions would be great for beginners like me, who still aspire to taking part in BW next year  ;D
 I feel that this aspect of the website support is lacking. This type of medium would not touch upon problems of bandwidth for videostreaming  and would certainly enhance those off-season evenings, when all there is on the box is Eastenders & Co.

Realising such an undertaking won't happen overnight, it would be interesting to know if anyone else out there thinks the same?

Jim N3130 (No quarter for plastic fantastics)

THG

Nice changes to the web - i guess I tend to just use the forum as the home page.  I stil think its worth using stickies here so any discussuion / attendees about the events can be posted at the top.  Nice job!!

Kean
THG

n12 Bottom Banner