National 12 - find out more...

Date of distribution of  2006 Newsletter

Started by Jimbo41, 29 Nov 2006, 02:08

« previous - next »

Jimbo41

Anyone know when this important NTOA document is likely to be distributed?

Cheers!

Jim N3130 and N3470 (Wood - o.k. I'll keep quiet  :D)

Antony (Guest)

Jim,
The answer is before Christmas, but probably not much before Christmas.  There are a number of things to go in the mailing and pulling them all together takes Janet & Michael a lot of work.  In addition to the Newsletter, edited by David, there will be the fixture list that Kevin has pulled together and the entry details for Burton Wk 2007.  

Antony

James Taylor

Cool ,can't wait, ;D
Hoilday already booked off, brixham cottage all booked, Emma has been busy just need the entry form and lot's of practice before Burton!!!!!

James and Emma
N3304 & N3402

Antony (Guest)

James,
Good to hear, we are also booked into a house in Brixham.  We are just above the club on the hill.

Now all we need to do is persaude the NHS to give Jo the following week off, and then we can head from Brixham to Salcombe.

Antony

Jimbo41

Cool Antony!

We're doing the same. It's a great thing to have 2 completely different sailing venues back to back. The contrast between an open sea event at Brixham and battling with Salcome Yawls, lasers and solos in tight esturine waters, followed by a relax with G&T on the terrace (at SYC) will be all the more refreshing!

Very much looking forward to these August events in Blighty!

Jim N3130 and N3470

philipcosson

Philip<br />ex N3367, ex N3253

John Meadowcroft

Newsletter is posted, together with membership renewal forms for those who dont pay by standing order (please do if you can) and hard copy of the 2007 Fixture list.

Enjoy.

Roly Mo

Just received the yearbook, which is great - what a fantastic record of our 70th year.  Well done to everyone involved, from the contributors to the team who have put it together.

Team Roly Mo

Jimbo42

Hope mine get to us in Germany whilst my parents are still here. They are coming over for the (ahem)  skiing  :-/

Jim. (Early sailing season start at this rate) ;)

angus

Must take longer to get up here, never mind now the snows here the huskies csn start running
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

DavidW

There's no mention in the newsletter of the huge help that John & Katy Meadowcroft have given me in putting it together and getting it printed - so I'll put that right; here.  

Thanks you two!

David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

Jimbo41

Seconded!

Wow! I think it's great. Now all we have to do is keep up the comitment and momentum and get sailing. How's about this year's target being 20% up on last year's BW participation and 25% more people sailing twelves!!!!

Yippeeee!

Jim (Bang! Oops! I've just burst my brain (fizzle) :o)

angus

Today I got to work in about 25 minutes just as my phone beeped. Don't come into work too much snow. The text had taken about 1hr to get to me. It then took me a good 2hrs to get home. Thanks mainly to mainiac drivers rather than snow. The high point of the return trip was seeing a car perched on the central reservation about 5 minutes after it had passed me. On the trip home I had plenty of time to ruminate how I would spend the rest of the day. Work on my new boat, no because of the gales last weekend we had failed to refelt my neighbours garage roof (That is a storey in its self)so my new boat was still in John Hugos garage 100 miles away. Cut firewood. Not when its under 6" of snow. I eventually got home to find a lorry stuck in front of my house so I had to park some distance away. By this time I was ready to throw myself under the wheels of the lorry except despite the wheels going round at agreat rate it wasn't moving and to quote Bruce Grobalar or some other famous goal keeper after a particularly memorable match the day I was having if I threw my self infront of a bus int would go under me. Then I got in the door and her who does not get her feet wet had started decorating. But then just at the deepest darkest hour, there lieing on the mat was a thick brown envelope. Ah joy of joys I ripped off the envolpe and the sun came out and the orchestra played and when the misses asked for a hand with the wall paper I told her to hang it.
Well done to all those involved, great stuff it certainly saved one life to day possibly more if I had got hold of a shot gun... or canon!!!!!!
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

DavidW

Sounds like Scottish social workers should feel indebted to the NTOA!

Hope the wall paper stayed on the wall and you're not wrapped up in it Angus!
David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

n12 Bottom Banner