National 12 - find out more...

survey

Started by philipcosson, 21 Dec 2006, 08:39

« previous - next »

THG

Antony - as many of the crews may be family members (probably junior) - does it make sense for them to fill in all the same stuff or maybe you need to target / ask them in a different way (MSN Blog?????).  Maybe offer them something more appealing to fill in the survey for?

Should there be a 'crews union' inthe 12s so they have a represenatative on Committe and ask them what they want at events / training etc?  I think you're asking for this in the survey but you have to put in quite a bit of stuff to get that far.

Sorry - its easy to criticise after the fact - please take this as constructive criticism.

How many replies are we up to?

Finally (?) with our recent 12 successes why not post a new article on the Y&Y web page to say 'what a great class we are' have some input etc etc.  Could remind folks too about have a try etc - then maybe they could have a winning boat too  ;)

Kean

THG

Sam (Guest)

Jimbo41

Antony

The committee met on Saturday and one decision that was taken is as follows:

The survey will remain open until one week after the dinghy show (11th), with a further effort to encourage participation to include the stand at that show.

Please encourage your friends, crews, helms etc to fill in the survey, the results are already pretty interesting.

Antony
N3484

Jimbo41

For those of us who can't wait, want to spill some beans?? Mere tendencies, I mean, not numbers?

Jim. (thirsting for water....)

Antony

Jimbo41

Antony!

Interesting results re. sail plan development. Does this mean that people consider the 12 to be low on sail area for its weight...?

Also interesting to note is that the vast majority don't have much in the way of correctors. In short,  not much appetite for radical change.

Information is interesting and will be scrutinised in detail i.e. mulled-over with claret after this afternoon's "bored meeting".

Lots of hard work put in there. Well done!

Jim.  

grazz

Dear all, the 70th anniversary survey is now closed. The results will be published shortly and the winners of the Gill jacket will be announced soon.

Thanks to everyone (over 300 people) who filled it in

Happy sailing :)

Graham

THG

Grazz - email onthe 6th March;

Finally, the N12 70th anniversary survey will close on Sunday 25th March, so this is your last chance to tell the Association where you think the class should be going for the next 70 years. You can complete the survey at:  http://www.national12.org/surveys/70th_Census/survey_70th_Census.shtml

Don't forget that one lucky entrant will win a GILL jacket!

I guess there aren't many new additional inputs - did we get much after / during dinghy show?
THG

n12 Bottom Banner