National 12 - find out more...

North West Norfolk Week

Started by paul turner, 21 Jun 2007, 11:19

« previous - next »

icecreamman

I can also say that the small ice cream vendors are up for Norfolk and as well as introducing one of our ex pat 12 sailors sons to the delights of Hunstanton, they will also be assisting in education that is necessary for the ever growing clan that belongs to Peter and Jo Miatt. I am sure that if nothing else goes on, Ellie, Lib and Joe will be organising races up and down the front at Hunstanton much to the amusement of small children and annoyance of any adults that get in the way

8)

gerry ledger

Don't worry the UP River team will be there houses are booked. I will chase them up to enter, most of them are away cruising.

Steve Sallis (Guest)

Yes we are coming, house booked, entry sent off and still 2 weeks to the late entry date . If anyone knows of a Feeling Foolish or Big Issue 2 for sale at a reasonable price or even one available for loan (unlikely as it is also Burton week) there could be 2 Hykeham Twelves.

Regards,

Steve
N3436

hairy dog

looking forward to sand castle building, cups of tea in the chalet, paddling in the see but isn't a bit cold for ice cream?

also looking forward to the various Miatts falling out of various N12's of course ;D
get a Mungral up ya! :o

marcus3292

getting close now carnt wait, havent been before where do i enter?
N3292

hairy dog

get a Mungral up ya! :o

Barry

I'll take that as the SI's for Hunstatnton - nice and simple.

Roly Mo

Hairy Dog - you forgot to mention the ice creams!

RM

paul turner

Wow - looks like fourteen (14) yots going and there are still 10 days to go before the late entry fee kicks in.

And a note to Ice Cream Man - I have retired from Evolution :o

Would any of you North West Norfolk folks object to me trying out an experimental main that week - it's one that Kevan Bloor rustled up a few years ago? It measures but it is fully battoned.

1. NWNW don't mind if you guys don't.
2. I don't have a decent sail for the boat, and I would like to finish on the same day as the rest of you
3. And I'm not going to win whatever sails I use - it's just for fun and interest. 8)

n12 Bottom Banner