National 12 - find out more...

Twelves for sale

Started by narrowseas, 06 Oct 2007, 01:59

« previous - next »

narrowseas

It is a while since I visited the Twelve web site and I cannot seem to find the list of boats for sale. Thinking of returning to the class and selling my Laser, just want to see what is available etc. Also I seem to remember a breakdown of the various designs.

sam293

narrowseas

Still looking thanks can only find a list of new boats. Maybe no one is selling any boats at the moment, may have to stick with the laser after all. What happened to the old web site ??

JohnMurrell

Try going to 'buying' at the top right of the Home page, this will give a drop down menu. Select 'For Sale' and you will get to another page, on the left of this page you will see 'On Line Sale List' click that and you will get the list of boats currently for sale.

narrowseas

Starting to feel really stupid now, I cannot find "buying" at the top right of the home page. I have followed every conceivable link and can find plenty of people reffering to the for sals list though.  Had a quick poke around ther Merlin site, another of my favourite classes and the ease of navigation and information available is pretty impressive. But it is a twelve that I really want to return to. Sorry to keep banging on, but have devoted some serious time to this already and it is becoming somewhat of a challenge. Thanks for the replies by the way.

Alex D

Alex <br />(ex N3455, N3246)

DavidW

Top right hand corner on the blue strip just below he long thin picture.

Good luck

David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

grazz

Do you have any Ad Blocking software installed? This sometimes modifies the website you are going to and hides links! A handy feature designed to confuse you.

Mikey C

Maybe this link...

http://www.national12.org/adverts/index.php?catid=4&order=ad_title&way=0

PS - sorry Sam, just spotted you'd already posted it!
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

n12 Bottom Banner