National 12 - find out more...

N12 Merchantdising

Started by Jeremy C, 11 Feb 2008, 07:53

« previous - next »

Roly Mo

They are brilliant - our favourites are the 12 feet and 'develop' but we havn't consulted Miss Clark (who could be said to be the only style conscious member of the team) as she is in bed, sleeping the sleep of the just and preparing herself for a full on day at Ryton tomorrow. :)
Team RM

Lukepiewalker

Ah 1997... that was my first boat show... in fact I think I still have a sorted for ease and whizz sticker somewhere... Yup, on me bedroom door... If I remember correctly some stealthy lass slapped it on my forehead before disappearing into the ether....

Mikey C

i've still got a couple of sheets of ease and whizz stickers...
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

Ken Goddard

I rather like the vertical listing of Reply No.7 - but take out the word "nosedive", after "nimble"
Ken Goddard, N.2300

guy

They are all very good - well done.  I particularly like The Power of Perfection.  And I agree totally with the positive comments about the "N".

Phil Brown

Like the logo on the front, design on the back and on a polo shirt.

How about on the back

N    (But much bigger)
Twelve

Reasons  for sailing one

Fast
Fun
Friendly
Families
Classic
Leading edge
Evolutionary
Awesome
Brilliant
Wild
Beautiful
Perfection

â€¦ just do it!

Or pick your own adjectives
<br />Phil Brown<br /><br />N 3518

Jeremy C

After a weekend of consultantion and consideration the following T-shirt is going to print. It has gone to one colour to keep the price of the final t-shirt down so if you are happening to be at the dinghy show they should be available.

I have ordered various colours and sizes in women's men's and childrens',but if more are found to be needed then orders wil be accepted at the show .

I have added N12 to the top in preference to the twelve logo so that it is instantly recognisable. Hope this suits everyone!
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

tim

Hi,
If the T shirt sells well, i think a  "Baseball cap" with the N12 logo on would be good , i am sure these will sell well,  or some sort of cap for sailing ... 

Mikey C

You'd have to be pretty different to only have left feet - let alone 12 of them ;D
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

Jimbo41

Hi Mikey!
Just watch your carbon footprint! ;D
Cheers!
Jim.

Alex D

It reminds me of the Banana boat song.... What are the new words for the N12 version?
Alex <br />(ex N3455, N3246)

Pip

Loving the t-shirt! Any chance they'll be available at Burton Week? (As I'm coming properly this year ;D)
Pip

Jeremy C

T-shirts will definitely be avaibale at Burton Week, but you might want one earlier than that so that you can spend the summer in it!! If you do, just mail me and I'll sort out getting one to you.

jeremy@designs42.net
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jimbo41

Jeremy, have sent you an order - can't make it to BW as it clashes with the Dart 18 Worlds this year (10th - 15th August, Workum NL). :-/
Cheers!
Jim.

Jeremy C

T-shirts finally printed!!!!
Available tomorrow at the show or by e-mail to me or via the merchandising page
(which will be updated with these shortly)
Below are mens shirts available in medium, large and X-large in all colours shown

Cost £12

n12 Bottom Banner