National 12 - find out more...

N12 Merchantdising

Started by Jeremy C, 11 Feb 2008, 07:53

« previous - next »

Jimbo41

Don't snort at a twelve - it's better than coke - and that ain't no joke! (Sorry THG) :D
The National 12 - Peps at Sea (Another one!)
Sailing a Twelve - The unbearable lightness of being
Goes faster - even without the stickers
National 12 - an RS 200 without her running nickers!  :o(the asymmetric at the front end if you hadn't already guessed)
Have a Twelve and a smile ;)
If you're bored on your board have a delve on a Twelve ;)
Up yours, RS whatever - National 12's Rool! :P:K)
Get Nationalised - Get a Twelve!
Get a Twelve - put the rational back in National! ;)
Bring back National12 service!
National 12 - the boat you can sail between regattas without ruining your appetite ;D - in other words the Milky Wave! :B
Surf's Up - time for a Twelve.
National 12 - Wave Function (my daughter's idea - it's the name of her Optimist!)
On the crest of the wave - National 12. (Wasn't there a 12 called "Wavecrest"?)
National 12 - "Vive la Difference!"
Oops - Burst my brain! :o
Cheers!
Jim.

Lukepiewalker

Of course the old schoolers will point out they were oft known as Nationals, to avoid confusion with the 12 metres, rather than Twelves.
I'll get my coat...

or 'Love in the Nth Degree'

THG

Pip Pip Onk Onk
A ride in a 12 is better than the Ninky Nonk!!
(refer to a small child (under 5 at least) if you don't understand!!)
THG

John Meadowcroft

back, back , back is an old favourite.
sorted for ease and whizz was good, but it is sadly no longer 1997.  for those who were not there, we went ot the dinghy show with these stickers whilst pulp had the song of this name out.  We stickered the show!  We also invented the dinghy show balloon - they are now 2 a penny - probably four or five years ago.
following the dictionary definition idea, how about the 12 logo on front and then on the back the word Class and then a suitably arrogant and aspirational definition
keep the ideas coming
John

angus

I have been thinking hard over the past two days and havn't comeup with much but just to show I tried ( Everybody to the limit).
N12   The power of perfection.
N12 the closest I'll get to heaven
N12 if I had known heaven was this good i would have died years ago.
The perfect 12 Plenty of body and abit of a handful
Nothing of Johns class (I rather lked that one) but it might stir people into action.
You can reach for it, You can run for it, But you cann't beat them..... N12
By the way on the t shirt front I'm not so keen on them after starting to collect them from every hill race I ran in I've got enough to last me a life time. Somthing with a bit morre class please
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Jeremy C

Have done a few samples,
would welcome comments..........
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

next one
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

oops posted two by accident!

Jeremy C

Jeremy C

Jeremy C

Need to try and get these ordered by tuesday so need a quick response on comments/choices to give me time to prepare graphics for printers.

Jeremy C

couple more...

Jeremy C

David_Wilkins

Brilliant work Jeremy - The Power of Perfection appeals to me (perhaps I have a slightly biased view on this?). I particularly like the idea of involving the "N" in the design  as that  is what is recognised  by  many more sailors  that our 12 on  a wave logo  (much as I like that too). It would be great to bring both together on the shirt.

Cheers
David Wilkins<br /><br /><br />Ex 925, 2433,2730,2825,3139,3345.3405,3481

tedcordall

Agree about the 'N'. I'm a recent 12 convert, but a couple of years ago the wave logo would have just passed me by.
How about a subtle (inch sq) wave logo on the left chest and the main text on the back. When the wearer has humps it makes reading it without getting your face slapped so much easier! (I was just reading your chest...honest!).
I like

Darwin was right...
        N12

In a way the evolution tag is redundant, as its the only thing that Darwin is famous for. Nice colour shirt but polo??

n12 Bottom Banner