National 12 - find out more...

N3519

Started by darebarry, 26 Jul 2008, 05:18

« previous - next »

darebarry

N3519. Had my second visit to see the latest 12 this afternoon. I am sure when it makes its enterance it will be a real talking point. It proves that there is still alot of scope to move forward with our current rules. If it does not make Burton week I will bring some pics.
Off to Cowes Dinghy week starting tomorrow
Dare

philipcosson

Come on then. Those in the know please spill the beans!
Those not in the know - lets speculate!
Wing tips on the mast? (that's the best I can do i'm afraid!)
Phil

Philip<br />ex N3367, ex N3253

sam293

well the mystery boat is no longer a mystery, and it looks fantastic and its certainly radical.

Jeremy C

Sam,

Don't stop there..... ! where have you seen it ?
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

sam293

dinghy sailor mag, if u dont have it il bring it to the club wednesday

Jeremy C

Just found the mag lying on my door mat! will now have a little look see..!
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

You're not joking,  not only does it look radical but -adjusting a centre board trim tab with the crews footstraps is a fairly radical thing to attempt! not to mention the t-foil rudder and a main sheet traveller adjusted by the helms toestraps. This is going to be a very interesting boat!

philipcosson

i just went out specially to buy the mag - and nothing in it about the N12. Is this a joke?
Phil
Philip<br />ex N3367, ex N3253

John Meadowcroft

No Philip, you cannot have the latest edition.  P&B have them in store and could no doubt post one to you.  Sorry your trip has been wasted...

FuzzyDuck

Don't worry Phil you wern't the only one. I also went out and bought the August issue thinking that must be the latest being the 4th August and all but it isnt in there.
So we must be talking about the September issue?
Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

Jeremy C

FYI
Tha article about Joe's new 12 is in the SEPTEMBER issue of DSM, being the 5th August this makes perfect sense.........!:-/

Lukepiewalker

So I'm going to have to shell out for DSM again. At least there will actually be something in it worth reading this time...

FuzzyDuck

Dont tell everyone but if you talk to Jeremey nicely he might be able to sort you out and save you buing the mag.
Thanks for the email Jeremy.
Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

Lukepiewalker

Well, I bought Dinghy Sailing Pamphlet this morning, and dang if that isn't a humdinger of a boat. Can't wait to see it tricked out, rigged up and sailing!

n12 Bottom Banner