National 12 - find out more...

MERCHANTDISING- Burton Week T-shirt

Started by Jeremy C, 04 Aug 2008, 03:17

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

Below are some fairly dodgy images (camera not happy!) of the T-shirt for this years Burton week. Because we don't want to over order this yesr, the t-shirt will be bespoke produced by me  and I will be taking orders at Burton week. I can however take orders now if anybody would like one. They are printed two sides and will feature (if you want it) your boat name and number under the logo on the front with the main BW image on the back.

Choice of colour is completely open, as is size, as I will be purchasing the shirts only to order, so if you would like one please get in touch either via mail or through this string, stating colour and size.
Cost is £16 (due to double sided bespoke printing) for adults and £12 for children.
e-mail to : jeremy@designs42.net

If you would like a t-shirt to be ready for BW then please order by the end of this week so that I have a chance to produce them! If you prefer to have a long sleeved t-shirtover short sleeved there will be a slight increase in cost TBC at time of ordering.
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Antony (Guest)

J,
I have sent you an email too, basically 2 childrens ones (the size smaller than the ones you did for the Dinghy Show), one T-Shirt for Mrs G and a l ong sleeved one for me.  More detail on the email.

Antony
N3415, Elise

n12 Bottom Banner